PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official "Portal 2 " Thread

We Indians are lucky to have Flipkart, something so close to Amazon. I think this little delay should be forgiven.

[mod]Guys please keep the discussions only relating to the game in the discussion threads. Flipkart and other delivery service delaying the game has remotely anything to do with this thread![/mod]

The game is superb in co-op play. I understood the game mechanics now. Will try the SP campaign and the first part. :D

It seems that many people (including me) are having problem running this game. For me, it just crashes after loading without any error message.

There is already a 50-page thread about this at Steam forums.

My config is pretty outdated but I think it should run this particular game fine.

Started the first game yesterday and started wondering how on earth did I miss this all these years !! The possibilities of endless fun are massive :D Hoping to achieve the Fall 30000 feet achievement :p Waiting to get my hands on this.

ubergeek said:
anynews from flipkart on portal 2 release :mad:
Please read this(again if you have to)

Gannu said:
[mod]Guys please keep the discussions only relating to the game in the discussion threads. Flipkart and other delivery service delaying the game has remotely anything to do with this thread![/mod]

What do you know?! I got my computer two weeks sooner than I expected :clap: !

ubergeek, you didn't really commit or anything but plz be the one to play co-op with me. I'd be touched :) !

jojothedragon said:
Please read this(again if you have to)
oh well my impatience got the better of me so iam gonna share a portal 2 related news here

Worth Checking Out: The Final Hours of Portal 2 - iSmashPhone iPhone Blog

for those who own a iphone or ipad

@kvikram

defenitley dude :D i have read many reviews about the game and all of them are saying that portal coop should be played with people who havent played it before to get maximum fun

ubergeek said:
oh well my impatience got the better of me so iam gonna share a portal 2 related news here

Worth Checking Out: The Final Hours of Portal 2 - iSmashPhone iPhone Blog

for those who own a iphone or ipad

@kvikram

defenitley dude :D i have read many reviews about the game and all of them are saying that portal coop should be played with people who havent played it before to get maximum fun

Great! That's settled then.

BTW, does the app you posted about contain spoilers?

hmm idk it just follow maint the development of portal 2 from start to finish so ill say no no spoilers

@ubergeek

Our family is going to Bangalore for 2-3 days so plz you have to wait for some time. Sorry about that.

atlast my game got shipped will get it tommorow or the day after anxiously waiting :D

@kvikram i hope that i could hold out

Finished the game just now. The game is _perfect_. Each and every aspect of game is designed beautifully. The complexity and excitement of Portal 2's puzzles is taken to another level with the introduction of refraction cubes, aerial faith plates, hard light surfaces, excursion tunnels, bounce-gel, speed-gel, portal creation gel and many more stuff. Wheatley’s character is extremely well written. Beautiful visuals. Combining all these elements, the game presented a mind-boggling puzzles set which apparently kept me glued to it for its 6-7 hours single player campaign. Just loved it. Valve did it again. Definitely one the strongest contender for game of the year. I'll rate this game 10/10. THE perfect. An absolute masterpiece. :)

running the game at its full glory.game's cool.GlaDOS is a hypocritical b**ch.Have to wait and she whether this AI dies in the end "again!!".

I'll suggest everyone to refrain for looking up to Youtube for hints/solutions of puzzles. I did refrain myself from doing the same. Of course you'll get stuck at one point or the other, but patience is key. Try..try..think hard. If I can solve them, then you can too - with a little brain work of course. The satisfaction after beating 'every' level(specially in the second half of the game) is like nothing I've ever felt. Pure brilliance! :)

Exams coming up. Guess, I'll give my gaming spree a break. *Hope* that someone from you will be still up after 20-30days of time to co-op this game with me. I heard its more challenging..of course with 4 portals. :p

Back