PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official "Portal 2 " Thread

these puzzles are really testing me now , especially when i'm not a puzzle game player

I was talking about the SP, sometimes the puzzles are off putting as i close the game but when i start the game again i'm able to complete the puzzle.

Just thinking whether Valve should have a optional hint system in place especially when the entire game is a puzzle game

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Confirming that PC version is delayed till Monday here.

dinjo said:
Just thinking whether Valve should have a optional hint system in place especially when the entire game is a puzzle game
I don't think that would have been a good idea, and moreover Portal 1 didn't have it, but it seems you wanted a hint system like the Uncharted series?

Yeah which is optional , But Unchartered didn't have any difficult puzzles

I read in a couple of places that the comment bombing on Metacritic is being done deliberately through /v/. I would take them with a huge grain of salt.

dinjo said:
I was talking about the SP, sometimes the puzzles are off putting as i close the game but when i start the game again i'm able to complete the puzzle.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Confirming that PC version is delayed till Monday here.
:mad::mad:....WTF!!.....was thinking of playing this game in this long 3 days weekend.......

OHZ! In that case, I have 2 questions for you; have you got the game? If yes, would you want to start the co-op campaign via Tunngle?

"Thanks for writing in.

Item: Portal 2(Mac Compatible)

We wish to inform you that the delivery time for Pre-Orders will be 3 business days once the game is launched in India. The above mentioned game you desire to possess is expected to be released in the next 8-10 days.

You may also reach us on 080-4352 6600 or write in for further assistance"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Ethan_Hunt said:
OHZ! In that case, I have 2 questions for you; have you got the game? If yes, would you want to start the co-op campaign via Tunngle?
Nah man. The PC is yet to be assembled. The processor turned out to be DOA and have been sent to the dealer. :(

Once it is setup, I shall keep you posted. In the meantime, why don't you begin the SP campaign? Co-op campaign is like a sequel to the SP campaign storyline I heard.

Oh dam! I forgot about the Processor part. No biggie, I got one of my Borderlands co-op buddy to join me in this game. I might try the first game too, while I'm at it. :)

Its the same scenario after every CrapKart order. Their disgruntled customers start taking out their frustration at TE! Look the the crysis 2 thread. 2-3 pages dedicated to CrapKart discussion.

God save the Portal 2 thread and damn CrapKart! :mad:

Back