PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official "Portal 2 " Thread

sugat123 said:
ok guys, can anyone install the game from the DVD coz I m unable to install it offline
I dont think any valve games can be installed offline. They require online activation.

Started playing and this game is truly brilliant and hilarious. Valve - you monster - seems to have done a great job. I can now see the reason behind the highly rated reviews..

My steam id is Tarcxy. Added those who posted steam ids in this thread- strider7, magnablast and prettt :) Please add me guys if you want to play to co-op.
P.S. I dont have a mic. I dont play MP games often :ashamed:

2 chapters down for the co-op campaign now and it's AWE....wait for it...SOME! :D

Love the sarcastic humour that GlaDOS puts in. I would definitely complete the SP campaign once I get time and will also try not to use any walkthroughs, like XT mentioned. :)

This game is Superb !! *goes n collects his JAW off the floor*

Loving the SP. . sometimes I complete a level and wonder, was it really supposed to be done like that ? Amazed how I myself solved the puzzle !!

Super Satisfying !

Co-op with me @ ashish1987 . . haven't yet finished SP yet :D

finshed the game started the coop the game is FREAKING BRILLIANT a worth GOTY contender seriously all other games i have ever played pales in comparison when compared to portal 2 when it comes to awesome story telling GOD this game is Brilliant the ending was OMG and EPIC loved it to death it took me 10hours to complete the SP 10 hours of awesome entertainment

Finished the single player now heading for Coop! I'll write a review after I'm done, hopefully. Awesome game though, loved everything about it!

just finished the sp campaign.... gr8 ending... i would rate it 8.5on10....w8ing for dlc...:D

anyone up for coop..??

me too finished the SP today, and what an epic ending!! The final puzzles are just awesome especially the ones with the tractor beams and gels. All the hype regd this game is well deserved!!

You dont need hamachi/tunngle or anything..jus connect ur external ip thru console as simple as tht!

ram_dante said:
devesh ready for coop with me?
already found one guy on Steam and started playing. played some 20 levels.

sorry mate. Can play once i finish with him, but its better to play with someone who is playing coop first time.

Back