Post your in-game screenshots & gameplay videos

Re: The post your in-game screenshot's thread

Merc 2: The crappiest game ever. No tutorials... Nothing...

yep i had faced the same problem but no tutorials does not make the game crappy ,its pretty simple use xbox controller :p, ....

Uninstalled fraps, reinstalled and gave it administrator rights for all users.
Unreal Tournament 2004

Nvidia control panel options make any game look much better, this is 16xAA and 16xAF

This game has nice bots. Quite human feeling.
Or I suck.
ut20042008092420172167om4.jpg

Ajex, some of those SS look like they are real photo, great graphics.

Unreal Tournament
Champion of CTF too.
Last 2 levels fo CTF were insanely tough.

dsarosh said:
Ajex, some of those SS look like they are real photo, great graphics.

:p thats the wonder of crysis ... believe it or not ..iam running the game on the third mode "good performance"... the other modes were good visuals , best visuals and best performance ... @ 1440x900 4x AF ... FPS over 40 all the time ... so i think the multiplayer is more tweaked or it may be the smaller maps doing the trick ... coz any stutter in a multi game is really annoying

UT2004
Tried recording of my gameplay in fraps but the file was 634MB in size and only the sound played.
Will try with xfire agian

Does anyone remember the 4 adrenalin power ups in UT2004.
I remember speed (forward forward forward forward) and berserk (forward back forward back) but I cant remember the other 2

dsarosh said:
Does anyone remember the 4 adrenalin power ups in UT2004.
I remember speed (forward forward forward forward) and berserk (forward back forward back) but I cant remember the other 2
BBBB = Booster
RRLL or LLRR (can't remember which) = Invisibility

ajex said:
:p thats the wonder of crysis ... believe it or not ..iam running the game on the third mode "good performance"... the other modes were good visuals , best visuals and best performance ... @ 1440x900 4x AF ... FPS over 40 all the time ... so i think the multiplayer is more tweaked or it may be the smaller maps doing the trick ... coz any stutter in a multi game is really annoying

yup..i guess the original crysis engine is more optimised in wars ...cant use best visuals under Dx9 mode same as original crysis...ny ways i usually play IA ..mostly cost or graveyard @good performance and 1680x1050 with 8x AF ..and still avg out 50fps on a HD 4850.

at good performance in wars vs mainstream in warhead..IMO wars looks better.

Nothing in comparison with other people's screenies :p

1280X720, some custom setttings on x1950pro and E6300

Btw i cant seem to make a custom resolution..when i do r_width/height and enter the value, it goes to that res for a sec and then back to 1280X720 :S

its the realistic lighting of crysis that makes it look awesome.
Older games had good textures, but the lighting was ok.
Crysis has awesome lighting effects.
Im trying hard to not buy a card anytime soon, after going through 10 agp cards int he past couple of years I decided not to do the same with pci-e cards... but seems reall hard to resist.

Back