PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

dinjo said:
Sony needs to push there sales.. Rumors are PS4 would be available by 2012
yea ... even i heard all that stuff ... sony wont be blocking the hack as they want to sell more and more consoles till 2012 when ps4 is launched ... [ rumours ]

dark.lord.rules said:
and why is that ??? ...
CAUSE PRICAY AFFECTS SOFTWARE sales

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

dinjo said:
Sony needs to push there sales.. Rumors are PS4 would be available by 2012

PS4 won't be available in 2012 as they need atleast 1-2 years to market PSP2 which will come next year

and that PS3 is still $299,they will enjoy massive sales next fall when they cut it to $199 for a long time

2013 is the year

dark.lord.rules said:
yea ... even i heard all that stuff ... sony wont be blocking the hack as they want to sell more and more consoles till 2012 when ps4 is launched ... [ rumours ]
sony blocking is another thing

but PS4 for sure isn't coming in 2012

@^^

The expert on Marketing, Sony inside information, Playstations, Xbox 360s, Microsoft, and any other damn thing related to anything that is irrelevant about gaming systems, has spoken. All hail the common right testicle of Howard Stringer and Steve Ballmer.

What will it take for you to get in some proof about all the BS you are spouting from that thing you call your brain? More importantly, what will it take for you to simply shut up and go away? Out of your 208 posts so far, the useful ones can be counted on the fingers of just one hand. Your posts can be highly misleading for people who come here for gaining knowledge and generally chilling out.

You are entitled to your opinion, (believe me, you are a very complicated organism since you seem to have an opinion about everything) but you are also entitled to keep your mouth shut and not speak out loud everything that pops into your head. You don't have to attack everyone's opinions just because it doesn't agree with you. All your posts are in reply to someone else's. Do you even think originally or do you just think about how you can argue with other people? And for God's sake, please learn how to use the multi-quote feature!

Now lets see you not 'reply' to this post.

@brickhouse

Btw, i wdnt have bothered to reply to you, as u are blissfully ignorant abt everything your posts are about, but seriously.. Which shriveled part of your body you been using to think ...??

this aint even the winters so the chill is not there for you to use that as an excuse.

But seriously, you need to come out of the Gigantic chunk of rock you been carrying on ur head and using as home.

Pitting a portable gaming device like PSP2 against PS4?? A full fledged high end gaming console that it is expected to be ..??

Boy if that doesnt takes the cake.

I would have given your posts an iota of a thinking time but with that logic you seriously seem to be here to settle score with some frustrations or sorry state of affairs of your life

Pitting the PSP2 with PS4 and even pin pointing 2013 as the year of PS4 release without any source .. and that too on a tech forum ..? Even times of India wouldnt dare do that.

As correctly observed, any newbie coming to TE for gaining knowledge would turn into a laughing stock if he/she considers yours 'nuts of wisdom'.

For somebody who is 10 months old, not being able to use multiquote and quoting stuff without providing source .. a prized piece we have here.

phoenix844884 said:
@^^

The expert on Marketing, Sony inside information, Playstations, Xbox 360s, Microsoft, and any other damn thing related to anything that is irrelevant about gaming systems, has spoken. All hail the common right testicle of Howard Stringer and Steve Ballmer.

What will it take for you to get in some proof about all the BS you are spouting from that thing you call your brain? More importantly, what will it take for you to simply shut up and go away? Out of your 208 posts so far, the useful ones can be counted on the fingers of just one hand. Your posts can be highly misleading for people who come here for gaining knowledge and generally chilling out.

You are entitled to your opinion, (believe me, you are a very complicated organism since you seem to have an opinion about everything) but you are also entitled to keep your mouth shut and not speak out loud everything that pops into your head. You don't have to attack everyone's opinions just because it doesn't agree with you. All your posts are in reply to someone else's. Do you even think originally or do you just think about how you can argue with other people? And for God's sake, please learn how to use the multi-quote feature!

Now lets see you not 'reply' to this post.

following gaming trends,statistics,sales,etc isn't a marketing experts neither inside job thing

why don't you shut up and go as you are not making any opinions.and you might want to count how many of your post have gone like this one

gaining knowledge,yeah you seem to be learning alot of shit

and chilling out you might want to go to a bar that you recommended once for that.this is a forum and is meant for discussion,if you don't find that chilling out then thats your problem

so having an opinion about everything is complicated..........wow or the the thing that you don't know shit and just read and leave.i didn't attack anyone.i was just giving my opinion.it is you who are attacking and going off topic,my comment was on topic and what others were discussing.you might want to think more than i do because your posts are useless and more arguing than me as you never are on topic

all this coming from a person who predicted PS2 will be discontinued this year after SONY made projections of 6m.wow

Spacescreamer said:
@brickhouse

Btw, i wdnt have bothered to reply to you, as u are blissfully ignorant abt everything posts but which shriveled part of your body you been using to think ...??

this aint even the winters so the chill is not there for you to use that as an excuse.

But seriously, you need to come out of the Gigantic chunk of rock you been carrying on ur head and using as home.

Pitting a portable gaming device like PSP2 against PS4?? A full fledged high end gaming console that it is expected to be ..??

Boy if that doesnt takes the cake.

I would have given your posts an iota of a thinking time but with that logic you seriously seem to be here to settle score with some frustrations or sorry state of affairs of your life

Pitting the PSP2 with PS4 and even pin pointing 2013 as the year of PS4 release without any source .. and that too on a tech forum ..? Even times of India wouldnt dare do that.

As correctly observed any newbie coming to TE for gaining knowledge would turn into a laughing stock if he/she considers yours 'nuts of wisdom'.

For somebody who is 10 months old, not being able to use multiquote and quoting stuff without providing source .. prized piece we have here.
when have i gotten hot that i have to chill out.

"Pitting a portable gaming device like PSP2 against PS4" - i never did pit PSP2 with PS4,where the hell did you get that?????

"Pitting the PSP2 with PS4 and even pin pointing 2013 as the year of PS4 release without any source" - again i never did pit it against anthing.and i was never reporting anything but making predictions from the worldwide sales that i follow,company's financial position and projections,sales and time of the console to date,market price,statistics and trends and much more

"Even times of India wouldnt dare do that." - actually times of india shits alot of crap,i used to read them but they post alot of rumours,i used to follow footie there and they have posted quite alot of wrong transfer news.another thing,TOI was sent to a world newspaper exbition or conference around 2005 and the international newsreporters thought it was a tabloid.

you gotta do better than TOI,it is nothing.you are talking as if TOI is some big thing

"As correctly observed any newbie coming to TE for gaining knowledge would turn into a laughing stock if he/she considers yours 'nuts of wisdom'." - cause indians aren't that much into gaming and don't follow it much except the some rare people.i am only calling it rare cause we have a billion population

hell its no joke actually a problem,there are so many CS and Warcraft gamers that go into a cafe and think they are professionals and know everything about gaming.

"For somebody who is 10 months old, not being able to use multiquote"

it gets auto merged

*facepalm*

You couldn't really stop yourself right? You have a bad case of itchy fingers and get temporary relief by typing BS on the keyboard. Just what I expected from you.

brickhouse said:
following gaming trends,statistics,sales,etc isn't a marketing experts neither inside job thing

So show us proof. You must be getting your information from great reliable sources. Even if they are not posts and articles over the internet, then it must at least be hearsay.

brickhouse said:
gaining knowledge,yeah you seem to be learning alot of shit

Yes I am :) But you don't seem to be.

brickhouse said:
and chilling out you might want to go to a bar that you recommended once for that.this is a forum and is meant for discussion,if you don't find that chilling out then thats your problem

Extremely contradictory statement. So what according to you is chilling? Is it going to a bar or is it getting into pointless discussions? I honestly prefer the former, while you seem to be an expert at the latter.

brickhouse said:
so having an opinion about everything is complicated

DUH!

brickhouse said:
the thing that you don't know shit and just read and leave

......is called learning. You seriously seem to have a disability pertaining to learning since you have tried to flame it twice in just one post.

brickhouse said:
i didn't attack anyone.i was just giving my opinion.it is you who are attacking and going off topic,my comment was on topic and what others were discussing.you might want to think more than i do because your posts are useless and more arguing than me as you never are on topic

And of course, the lines which try to justify your existence on these forums and try to throw the focus off your argumentative ways.

brickhouse said:
all this coming from a person who predicted PS2 will be discontinued this year after SONY made projections of 6m

OK for the last time, PS2 manufacturing and supply for US and developed gaming markets has been attenuated and a slow phasing out has already begun. That does not mean Sony will recall the existing PS2 out there or that will ban the sale of PS2. It will still be available in the market for a few more years, and maybe for a lot many years in India and other developing gaming markets. That is how Sony is projecting 6m sales figures. (Where did you get that figure BTW, do show me proof when you are not thinking about arguing).

brickhouse said:
when have i gotten hot that i have to chill out.

Seriously you didnt get that..?

I didnt even mentioned anything close to Rocket Science. Do tell me ur age kid.

"Pitting a portable gaming device like PSP2 against PS4" - i never did pit PSP2 with PS4,where the hell did you get that?????

Hmm .. So much for the logic of holding back PS4 to let PSP2 flourish.

"Pitting the PSP2 with PS4 and even pin pointing 2013 as the year of PS4 release without any source" - again i never did pit it against anthing.and i was never reporting anything but making predictions from the worldwide sales that i follow,company's financial position and projections,sales and time of the console to date,market price,statistics and trends and much more

All i can say is that your predictions are a catastrophic success.

i believe you too have a very advanced lab at your place to calculate the intricacies of rise and falls of the sales due to every minute changes in the policy ?

As correctly observed any newbie coming to TE for gaining knowledge would turn into a laughing stock if he/she considers yours 'nuts of wisdom'

cause indians aren't that much into gaming and don't follow it much except the some rare people.i am only calling it rare cause we have a billion population

hell its no joke actually a problem,there are so many CS and Warcraft gamers that go into a cafe and think they are professionals and know everything about gaming.

Yes i know you dont think abt what you type when you are confronted.

You do prove that when ideas fail, words come in very handy. Again paraphrasing myself .. Read and Try to Comprehend

"For somebody who is 10 months old, not being able to use multiquote"

it gets auto merged

And Marriage is the chief cause of divorce .. right ??

"Even times of India wouldnt dare do that." - actually times of india shits alot of crap,i used to read them but they post alot of rumours,i used to follow footie there and they have posted quite alot of wrong transfer news.another thing,TOI was sent to a world newspaper exbition or conference around 2005 and the international newsreporters thought it was a tabloid.

you are talking as if TOI is some big thing

Sheldon.. how come u can recall the sales figures of Sony and Xbox for the last eight years to eight decimal places and still cant get sarcasam ..??

phoenix844884 said:
*facepalm*

You couldn't really stop yourself right? You have a bad case of itchy fingers and get temporary relief by typing BS on the keyboard. Just what I expected from you.

*facepalm*

So show us proof. You must be getting your information from great reliable sources. Even if they are not posts and articles over the internet, then it must at least be hearsay.

didn't you understand what i said??

i never said there are articles or posts

i track sales from various trackers,company's own financial declarations and projections,etc

"great reliable sources"..............................the company itself is a pretty reliable source

and following that overtime you get used to it and can predict

Yes I am :) But you don't seem to be.

oh so you are learning shit,atleast you agree

sorry,i don't like it

Extremely contradictory statement. So what according to you is chilling? Is it going to a bar or is it getting into pointless discussions? I honestly prefer the former, while you seem to be an expert at the latter.

nah it is according to your suggestion in another thread

you are the only one discussing pointless thing here

and you certainly don't prefer the former cause you are discussing pointless things here

DUH!

......is called learning. You seriously seem to have a disability pertaining to learning since you have tried to flame it twice in just one post.

oh really then what are you doing now

so you don't like to discuss something on the topic but this shit

got it

And of course, the lines which try to justify your existence on these forums and try to throw the focus off your argumentative ways.

you are the one doing useless thing now and you're telling me.....lol

OK for the last time, PS2 manufacturing and supply for US and developed gaming markets has been attenuated and a slow phasing out has already begun. That does not mean Sony will recall the existing PS2 out there or that will ban the sale of PS2. It will still be available in the market for a few more years, and maybe for a lot many years in India and other developing gaming markets. That is how Sony is projecting 6m sales figures. (Where did you get that figure BTW, do show me proof when you are not thinking about arguing).

sales are dropping.it isn't called phasing out but declining

phasing out will be when they try to stop it.

sony isn't calling the existing PS2's back.they are producing them

sony doesn't make projections depending on what sells in market but when PS2's leave their factories.they make shipment projections not sales projections

" do show me proof when you are not thinking about arguing" - do show some proof yourself before asking others and know the stuff before shitting it out.you are arguing,i'm just discussing

losers are always losers
hooray....

Spacescreamer said:
Seriously you didnt get that..?

I didnt even mentioned anything close to Rocket Science. Do tell me ur age kid.

stop using that rocket science line,its so cliche.

Hmm .. So much for the logic of holding back PS4 to let PSP2 flourish.

SONY just lost billions on PS3

they actually do it on all their consoles mostly.they lost money on PS2,PSP first year and they lost money on PS3 for the first 3 years.they do it cause they sell a more expensive machine at lower price to push consoles and then profit from software and hardware at a later stage

you can just see the PS3 with the blu-ray and the CELL which still hasn't been fully used

they do it so that the HW doesn't get too old so fast and that games keep coming on it

this is a very risky strategy but has worked for sony time and time again

they launch their devices atleast 6-7 years apart.this isn't PC like thing,console business so companies try to get as much hw out and then sell software and profit

PSP2 will debut next year Worldwide which will again need a huge launch budget and push for the next year or two and they can't do the same thing for PS4 too

and the fact that PS3 has still not been maximized and its price is still $299.

they have an ample amount of price cuts in their pocket which will boost sales.and there are alot of other reasons too

now why would they release another system when their budget is already concentrated somewhere else,their system hasn't maximized,they have ample price cuts and their sales have just started rising and much more

All i can say is that your predictions are a catastrophic success.

i believe you too have a very advanced lab at your place to calculate the intricacies of rise and falls of the sales due to every minute changes in the policy ?

most of people who aren't following that much say that

i have a lab but its more like a community and a site where people discuss all things gaming

Yes i know you dont think abt what you type when you are confronted.

You do prove that when ideas fail, words come in very handy. Again paraphrasing myself .. Read and Try to Comprehend

you didn't compredhend

you need a lesson

And Marriage is the chief cause of divorce .. right ??

WOW what a comparision,

i don't feel like a need to to it

Sheldon.. how come u can recall the sales figures of Sony and Xbox for the last eight years to eight decimal places and still cant get sarcasam ..??

still cant get sarcasam ..??

Can we cut the crap.

Some games seems to come up , were there any new videos shown last night ?

Lol !! brickhouse

Piracy will make the PS3 devs the biggest loosers ??? get a life man ....
xbox 360 has been modded way back and dont you know anything about the record sales of gears ??
Collect info do some googling and then post !!

dhruvrock2000 said:
OMG Brickhouse... you just won't give it a break will you !
i didn't start anything

if you go back phoenix was the one

i was talking the hack and people alleging conspiracy from sony's side.

xXx said:
PS3 isn't cracked nor it has been hacked. Its been converted into a SDK to run unsigned games :)
agree fully

a little modifying has been done though

dark.lord.rules said:
Lol !! brickhouse

Piracy will make the PS3 devs the biggest loosers ??? get a life man ....

xbox 360 has been modded way back and dont you know anything about the record sales of gears ??

Collect info do some googling and then post !!
they won't become the biggest losers but they will drop alot of sales

and sony will be hurt too asd every PS3 game gives sony royalties

nsmb wii and mw2 were pirated around 5million times

if it wasn't pirated then they would have contributed to sales

and PSP and DS have cost industry $42billion

piracy is the main reason third parties pulled off psp and psp started struggling in sales

Back