PS3 Jailbreak - Discussion Thread

stormblast said:
has anyone tried motorstorm apocalypse. cant seem to get it to work. i have it on the internal hdd.
i am using 3.55 kmeaw. tried it with the latest gaia and multiman, game stuck on loading screen where you can see the motorstorm helmet.
i am using the modified eboot for 3.55
Stormy,did you dload the eboot fix for the same.As i was also facing the same issue and dloaded the fix for the same.Also you need a disc in the drive for it to work (atleast that's how it works for me).

Freefrag said:
Stormy,did you dload the eboot fix for the same.As i was also facing the same issue and dloaded the fix for the same.Also you need a disc in the drive for it to work (atleast that's how it works for me).
already got the modified eboot and i have a disc present. still does not work. dont know whats the issue. which release did you get. pm it to me

u need to update the param file. This game is supposed to wrk on 3.56 or above and asks u for an update.

so if u patch the eboot it will not work unless u patch the params file also

stormblast said:
already got the modified eboot and i have a disc present. still does not work. dont know whats the issue. which release did you get. pm it to me

^^ i think if stormy was using multiMAN it would automatically ask him to change the param file.And as he says it is getting stuck at the loading screen, I guess the game did not copy over properly.Stormy will send you the link once i am back from office in the evening.

REY619 said:
Thanks :) Got it from the local dealer in the city.. He had the last bundle left. :p

What was the manufacturing date? Also what is the manufacturing date at which the ps3 won't be higher than 3.55?

^^Yeah it has Manufacturing Date as February 2011, so it must have been manufactured before that.

@kvikram you want to get one that is manufactured before February 2011, then it won;t be higher than 3.55

kvikram said:
I hope I get one manufactured before feb or mar 2011 from a local dealer. Hopes are low! :(
Best of luck. Get it quickly, I must say.

As vacations are coming and dealers tend to re-stock them with newer ones.

so any move bundle mfd before march 2011 is a confirmed 3.55fw or below?? Is this correct? Cuz am getting mine in 2 weeks..thought of getting the move bundle!

ram_dante said:
so any move bundle mfd before march 2011 is a confirmed 3.55fw or below?? Is this correct? Cuz am getting mine in 2 weeks..thought of getting the move bundle!
Before March is a chance. You might get a new FW machine. Best is anything in 2010. Just scout those Sony retail shops. The manufacturing date is printed on the side.

Back