Flashed kmeaw 3.55
Installed multiman(2.00)
BDEMU Fix
Lv1 to Lv9 fix
Extracted my game to a FAT32 drive.
Plegged it in and fired up Multiman
Selected the game in Multiman and backedup to Internal
After backingup, fixed permissions and launched it

Now it exists to XMB and I cant find the game in XMB and every time, I try to lauch it through Multiman, I am back to XMB.

This is the 5th game thats doing the same thing

Killzone2(Fixed using an install of .pkg)
Killzone3(Fixed using an install of .pkg)
Unchartered 2(Fixed using an install of .pkg)
Crysis 2-Not working
Homefront- Not working

Tried everything possible, every single time, I am getting exited back to XMB

I just installed kmeaw CFW 3.55. multiMAN 2.00.02 + BDEMU.pkg. That's it. No other .pkgs.

Installed a PSN game as a .pkg file - Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer and and the game just loaded the game just fine.

Did not bother with anything else. Finally I can lay my good ol' dongle to rest. :p

Ya I jus jb'd mine too..All ya have to do is install

kmeaw-> Multiman 2.0 or whatever -> Bdemu -> disc in drive -> spoof if ur game is 3.56 with the proper eboot and modding param.sfo -> voila! now boot the game from xmb!
P.S . Big thanks to Ethan for his awesome guide! ;)

The first game I tried was virtua tennis 4..Had move support and smaller iso size :p ... Game is almost same as previous VT..Move experience on Vt4 was not great but still different & enjoyable.

And the newer multiMAN supports NTFS support for copying the content from the external drive to the internal drive. Could possibly avoid FTP transfers this way. :p

Dude...I have the MM2.0 but whenever I put my NTFS formatted HDD or pendrive it just refuses to show it:( I know that there is a switch option to switch from FAT32-NTFS in MM which I tried but no result.

Anyone else facing this issue?

Gannu said:
And the newer multiMAN supports NTFS support for copying the content from the external drive to the internal drive. Could possibly avoid FTP transfers this way. :p

To transfer files off an NTFS formatted USB HDD, here are the steps:

Connect your USB HDD to your PC, Go to Device manager, Click on Disk drives, Right click on your external HDD and go to properties. Click the "Details" button. From here you have to choose "PARENT" to get it's Vendor id and Device id.

EXAMPLE 1: USB\VID_152D&PID_2329\149B801081FF. So here the VID/VendorID= "152d" AND PID/productID= "2329"

EXAMPLE 2:Your CFG should look like this (CFG file is the USB.CFG file that comes with the download of Multiman)

0x13fd:0x1240:1
0x152d:0x2329:v

V= Volume number. So it depends on how many partitions you have on your external HDD.

I have 1 so mine is :

0x13fd:0x1240:1
0x152d:0x2329:1

Save the CFG file and copy it to a USB stick. Plug it in your PS3. Open MM's File manager and Copy USB.cfg to /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR (like the process you did to copy your game). Now to get the drive detected on the PS3, plug the USB HDD, press Start+Triangle button to load the NTFS driver. You drive should now be listed in File Manager. Note: You can not play games directly via an NTFS drive, but you can copy them to the internal drive using MM's File manager.

@Thanks Ethan:)Am able to connect my HDD now:)

BTW: When I tried playing a 700MB video file via the NTFS drive from MM's showtime; it first showed me status as 'caching' but then it bought me back to XMB:(...any ideas why?

also, try out the 'Project Multi Mayhem 3' Theme...awesome with great background music:)....

Man the PS3 scene rocks...wish I was 10 years younger to enjoy this. as of now no time to game:(

Or I would say...works for anti-PS3:)

asingh said:
At times it seems, Ethan works for PS3..! ;)

Btw: updated to MM 2.00.2. Showtime issue resolved. I guess earlier it was crashing due to improper cache build or whatever; now I can play the movies off my NTFS drive. So another issue resolved.

Only one thing left now:)...enable playback of 720 and 1080p movies without any stuttering

Back