RC cars (indoor and outdoor)

since the demand of buggies increasing, at this rate m sure v can have another set of 24 buggies case ordered too..

@sato : ur doin a good job maintaining the thread..:hap2: but apart from the order of buggies and ferraris, i feel even the calsonics or the drifters should be given a place..wen u finally do happen to get a quote from KMD for the ferraris, m sure v can understand the pricing for the cals & drifters too.. m sure many ppl will be interested in the same..

RadioHeAd said:
since the demand of buggies increasing, at this rate m sure v can have another set of 24 buggies case ordered too..

@sato : ur doin a good job maintaining the thread..:hap2: but apart from the order of buggies and ferraris, i feel even the calsonics or the drifters should be given a place..wen u finally do happen to get a quote from KMD for the ferraris, m sure v can understand the pricing for the cals & drifters too.. m sure many ppl will be interested in the same..
Thanks :) ..Regarding variety, I dont want to burden KMD with PMs and hence im just waiting for 1 reply of my 1 PM (involving the buggy and ferrari). This is basically a starter GO . Once we understand the time, cost and fun involved, we will surely be looking forward to a whole new RC section on TE :p

@Others: Thanks for showing interest, this way we can reach 48 units total (i.e. 2 packs) :hap2: And dont worry for enlistment, your names/posts aren't going anywhere, just waiting for KMD...
I repeat here: Can't someone, who has KMD's number, please call him at tell to look into this thread? It would be a favor for all of us

Hey sato this is a very nice initiative on your part.

Now take a look at this -
NEW 1/52 Scale Mini RC Dune Buggy GO KART Car RTR - eBay (item 200438545001 end time Feb-18-10 10:52:13 PST)

You guys just might end up saving some more money. This seller has 3-4 listings of this buggy with about 10 available mentioned in all of them. That takes you close to 40. You could ask KMD to get in touch with this seller and try and arrange as many pieces as you guys want.

EDIT: Please disregard anything mentioned above. On second thoughts, I may have posted that a bit too quickly. This will turn out to be more expensive per piece. You are getting a very good deal through Hobbytron.

phoenix844884 said:
Hey sato this is a very nice initiative on your part.

Now take a look at this -
NEW 1/52 Scale Mini RC Dune Buggy GO KART Car RTR - eBay (item 200438545001 end time Feb-18-10 10:52:13 PST)

You guys just might end up saving some more money. This seller has 3-4 listings of this buggy with about 10 available mentioned in all of them. That takes you close to 40. You could ask KMD to get in touch with this seller and try and arrange as many pieces as you guys want.
Nice find! :) Those who are unable to lay hands on the 24-unit packs, may order this via KMD in future. I like the feature listing:

Full Function Radio Controlled
Forward, Reverse, Stop, Left & Right
Adjustable Front Wheel Alignment
Working Head Lights
Detailed Exterior
Rubber Rims & Tires
Glossy Exterior Paint
Kart charges directly from the remote control
Charging time: about 5 minutes
Playing time: about 8 minutes per charge
Speed: 15 mph
Scale: 1:52
Dimensions: 5"L x 3.5"W x 2.5"H
Remote Distance: 15 Meter s
Factory Assembled Ready to Run
Request: 6 AA Batteries (Not Included)
Color may Vary! (Red/Blue/Yellow/Green)

Hey Sato, doing a great job buddy. Now all thats remaining is for KMD to reply with his quote and we are off!

BTW list me for 3 x buggies instead of 2 :D

der u go.. as prdeicted v will be close to 48 units needed.. in fact just add one for me too for the buggy.. will decide on the cal or ferrari once pricing is made sure of.

cheers

Anyone up for this ?

42899401.jpg

$12.99

Fast Lane Radio Control Licensed Land Rover - Street Pro R/C - Red 27 MHz - Toys R Us - Toys "R" Us

Back