Reliance Jio Rollout

Reliance Jio to be launched in December
  • RIL will commercially launch its much awaited telecom services Reliance Jio starting December
  • R-Jio is now present in all 29 states in India and will cover 80% of the Indian population this year, while the entire Indian population will be covered within the next three years.
  • LTE handsets to be priced below Rs 4,000.
  • Reliance Jio laid 250,000 km of fibre optics, Jio to double fibre optic network in 1 year
http://www.livemint.com/Companies/3...-Reliance-Jio-to-be-launched-in-December.html

Someone sue this company after September.

Seriously man, this is too much. They've got 5 years for roll out and still they ask few more months? Having Deep pockets is giving them a chance to take GOVT for a ride.
If they issue Notices to Reliance Jio after September 2015, then there is a clarity that BJP is non corrupt or else there will be no difference between the previous and the present.

Just because they're hyping to give High speed internet for cheap, they can't take everyone for granted. For those who do not know the rules:
As per the auction and licence conditions, successful bidders were required to provide 90% coverage in metro area and 50% of rural area within five years of getting 4G airwaves.

Having Deep pockets is giving them a chance to take GOVT for a ride.

Biggest issue is, that i was really hopeful that finally NCR would see failtel and others getting their act together. Literally ENOUGH with the pathetic speeds + FUP + the vicious circle of purchasing more expensive plans.

With good bandwidth, good 100GB limit, and atleast 1Mbps of basic speed.. the likes of failtel and even BSNL and MTNL would straighten up. Now i keep thinking, that it is December that they are saying in June.. who is to say that they wont delay it further with so many months left till we get to the end of the yr? March.. May 2016 next?

Seems like its time to write to BSNL (nodal chief it was?) and be asking him to simply explain.. how come no revision since 2007.. how come BSNL got better plans in south despite being state owned.. And what is their thinking on how to ramp up things once Reliance gets into the game..

Biggest issue is, that i was really hopeful that finally NCR would see failtel and others getting their act together. Literally ENOUGH with the pathetic speeds + FUP + the vicious circle of purchasing more expensive plans.

With good bandwidth, good 100GB limit, and atleast 1Mbps of basic speed.. the likes of failtel and even BSNL and MTNL would straighten up. Now i keep thinking, that it is December that they are saying in June.. who is to say that they wont delay it further with so many months left till we get to the end of the yr? March.. May 2016 next?

Seems like its time to write to BSNL (nodal chief it was?) and be asking him to simply explain.. how come no revision since 2007.. how come BSNL got better plans in south despite being state owned.. And what is their thinking on how to ramp up things once Reliance gets into the game..
Please let us know if you get any reply from BSNL Nodal Officer, Thanks

I raised this issue before. Let's sue the sh*t out of BSNL at CCI. We need to collect 5k for that. I am ready to give a couple of hundred bucks if fellow TE members also contribute.

Lets do this. I'm in. I can contribute to whatever fee are required too. But lets try inside bsnl first.
I pay 1.6k for a miserable 2mbps till 20gb and then 1mbps. And in the afternoon shit goes slow as ****.

I pay 1.6k for a miserable 2mbps till 20gb and then 1mbps. And in the afternoon shit goes slow as ****.

Same connection here as well. And after service tax increment, i am sure it ll be become even more of an eyesore on the expense sheet. I really cant fathom, how come they only increase the taxes and not the speeds and DL limit. Things have gone HD in every realm, these people are still stuck up with dial up mentality.

But lets try inside bsnl first.
First up, I think hijacking this thread should be avoided. ;)

A new thread with plan of action should be created. BSNL seems to be the best bet as it has far more user base and presence than MTNL. If they see the light due to efforts, things should really start looking up.

Last edited:
Back