Rim Capping EDGE/GPRS Speed Intentionally ?

First try to make them understand technically. Then ram them to lodge a complain. I even criticised them for their knowledge.

Technically ?

But,how ?

They know nothing AFAIK.

I even criticized them for their knowledge as well in past but they have no regret.

When they can't beat u technically they gonna cut ur call immediately.

They r well trained by Rim.

So,they know how to abuse customer very well :'(

It's not my fault if they not taking my complain.

BTW,I have recharged my Aircel SIM for now and getting 12-15kBps speed though not 24-25kBps but but still better than rim.....

Revolution said:
Technically ?

But,how ?

They know nothing AFAIK.

I even criticized them for their knowledge as well in past but they have no regret.

When they can't beat u technically they gonna cut ur call immediately.

They r well trained by Rim.

So,they know how to abuse customer very well :'(

It's not my fault if they not taking my complain.

BTW,I have recharged my Aircel SIM for now and getting 12-15kBps speed though not 24-25kBps but but still better than rim.....

First try make them understand diff b/w KBps and kbps. This is the most basic point they miss.

The CC who solved my complain answered this in my query to speeds provided by Reliance in 3G. "Connecting speed- 2mbps, surfing- 500kbs, downloading- 100kbps. When I said that 100 is too low for a 3G connection, he simply said "thats what its shown here sir" :facepalm:

Then make them clear that what speeds you're supposed to get and what you're getting. Even then if they don't understand, just "forcefully request" them to complain. I hope that your problem will be solved. :)

OT- I got my 2G recharge again and my speeds are peaking 40KB/s. :eek:hyeah:

I already explained that in my mail.

Even I got 4 mail total in reply from them.

But,same trash.

They always try to tell we customer r nub and they r smart.

I already said I'm getting more speed in Aircel with same mobile/PC/hardware and I'm gonna port my no.

But,no use.

I can't do nothing more. :'(

I give up.

I gonna use Aircel from now.

I am from K'taka circle. having same issues.

I have recharged for 248 plan. 90 days, 20GB one. My speeds are low.

Will contact CC & lodge complaint. Lets see how it goes.

btw I am using rcomnet as APN. never tried smartnet.

avi said:
I am from K'taka circle. having same issues.

I have recharged for 248 plan. 90 days, 20GB one. My speeds are low.

Will contact CC & lodge complaint. Lets see how it goes.

btw I am using rcomnet as APN. never tried smartnet.

Never heard about rcomnet. BTW changing APNs won't help.

^Yes, it didn't.

Btw I have balance less than 1 Re, they are asking me to keep minimum balance of 1. Will recharge & check today.

on other hand, Docomo is giving me good speed. 16kbps, but it is constant. No fluctuations at all ! :cool:

That will not help too trust me.

I have more than R.70/- bal.

But,I always try to keep bal lower that Rs.1/- cos those cheater cut bal for GPRS even if u have net pack and sometimes and sometimes VAS pack activated automatically by rim. :mad:

And Docomo and Aircel giving near 15kBps speed here too.....

Well the CC who solved my problem also suggested me to keep bal of Re 1. But I replied him "Please correct your info Mr CC as Re 1 is not required" :lol: There are many times when I merely have 5p or 10p bal, then also my net works flawlessly.

About VAS charges, 3 days before my net problem started, 30 rs was cut as some "Joke pack" was activated. I called CC and he appologised and instantly refunded my 30 rs bal without asking me anything. :D Same day, airtel had cut some bal on my 2nd no. Then on constant complaining, failtel morons blocked my CC :mad:!! After the deadline of my complaint registered, I went to Airtel office and called CC from there. The girl other side said "sir we don't have sufficient rights to refund bal". I was like :wtf:. I rammed her and just warned are you simply gonna refund or not? On seeing my anger she instantly refunded.

At least for me, Reliance has been very good for me. :)

OT @ Revolution- AFAIK RIM is reffered to Reliance CDMA and GSM service is simply called "Reliance/Reliance GSM/Smart(in some states only where Reliance is existing before telecom boom).

@JuGGa

Yea,u r absolutely right this not Rim its Reliance Smart.

But,don't know if both r totally different cos I'm not pro like u.

AFAIK,Reliance SMART for WB/Kolkata,Orisa and may be few more state.

Sry,I don't have so much knowledge.

And talking about VAS activate problem.

From two of my Voda SIMs bal was cut and caller tune activated.

My,bal was Rs.1/- and near Rs.5/- respectively and those went down to negative.

Would u believe it became negative ?

And most fcking thing is that from those Voda SIMs I could not even connect to 198 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fcking ba$tard.....

Revolution said:
@JuGGa

Yea,u r absolutely right this not Rim its Reliance Smart.

But,don't know if both r totally different cos I'm not pro like u.

AFAIK,Reliance SMART for WB/Kolkata,Orisa and may be few more state.

Sry,I don't have so much knowledge.

And talking about VAS activate problem.

From two of my Voda SIMs bal was cut and caller tune activated.

My,bal was Rs.1/- and near Rs.5/- respectively and those went down to negative.

Would u believe it became negative ?

And most fcking thing is that from those Voda SIMs I could not even connect to 198 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fcking ba$tard.....

I'm not a pro man. Everybody is here to learn something and share their knowledge and experiences. :)

Yeah, Reliance GSM is called Smart in Bihar, Jharkhand, M.P. (rest I don't know).

I have neutral experiences with Voda so can't say. But yeah, failtel no 2 is Voda :p
avi said:
Reliance speed improved today :)

Congrats. :) Whats the speed now?

182934784.png

:bleh:

:O

Effective download speed in IDM 45kbps I guess, that's hell of a speed in Edge !!

I never had such speed, max was 30kbps... Okay I am contacting reliance now :p

Back