Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
archat68 said:
There are some sites which doesn't accept Indian Credit CArd or ships to only the Paypal confirmed address. I tried to create a Paypal account with US Aramex address and tried using Entropay to verify the card. PP didn't allow Entropay. I transferred some money already to Entropay account but reversed it on request but lost ~500 buck as Entropay charge.

I think SnS should start a service where we members can pay in Indian currency and they will make the payment from their US based account on our behalf.

Strange. I got my Entropay VCC verified with both Paypal & Google Checkout. And works flawlessly with both of them !

But my address is an Indian one. Guess that might be the catch.

Hey Shopandship, my package is held up at customs. The tracking details say this- "Shipment Held in Customs - Awaiting Commercial Invoice/Clearance Documents"

shipment no: 9081639991
What is the problem? Guys, if you know please tell me!

can anyone tell me how much would it cost to ship a $114 kindle to India ? ?how much would shipping + Customs come to ?

Question for other members. Usually how many days does it take for the courier to reach at your doorstep from your destination city Operations Facility?

Fahrenheit said:
took 1 week for my product to reach Bangalore from NY.
No I meant, how many days did it take to reach your doorstep once it was in their Bangalore office.

Can you please clarify one doubt ...

You mention a 10.3% service tax. 10%3 of which amount will be taken as the service tax. Of the product value or of the shipment cost or shipment + duty ?

The Aramex Kolkata office is pathetic. They received my package yesterday morning at 10:30 AM. It is still lying there. The SnS representative informed me it will be delivered tomorrow without further delay!!!!!:mad:

Wonder if they know the meaning of the word delay :huh: .

How much to get this to bangalore (total cost).

MSI GT683R-242US

Weight : 7.7lb ~ 3.5kg = Shipping should be around 58$ ( please mention the conversion rate you use).

@pratikb

Thanks for the reply mate

Hi the duty will be approximately Rs. 1273, the shipping charges are relative to the weight. 10 USd for 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every additional+10.3% service tax.Duration 5-7 business days

Regards

paarkhi said:
@ShopandShip

A quick Question: I've registered with ShopandShip and want to order the sponsored edition(For US only) of Amazon Kindle 6" E-INK Pearl Edition (WiFi-Only) Can we order the sponsered if we give your US Address and Will you post it as Gift as it is only $114 (250grams), Can you please give me the total estimation?

Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology: Kindle Store

Thanks

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hi the duty will be approximately Rs. 1273, the shipping charges are relative to the weight. 10 USd for 1st 500 gms and 8 USd for every additional+10.3% service tax.Duration 5-7 business days
Regards
paarkhi said:
@ShopandShip
A quick Question: I've registered with ShopandShip and want to order the sponsored edition(For US only) of Amazon Kindle 6" E-INK Pearl Edition (WiFi-Only) Can we order the sponsered if we give your US Address and Will you post it as Gift as it is only $114 (250grams), Can you please give me the total estimation?
Kindle Wireless Reading Device, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology: Kindle Store
Thanks

hi,

the duty will be appproximately 310 INR if categorized as computer part/ accessory,. it defined as electronics, the duty will be approx Rs. 479The shipping charges are relative to the weight. 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 for every additional+ 10.3 % service tax.

regards

titana said:

HI Apologies for the delay. We shall deliver it at the earliest. This is one reason we take a transit time of 5-7 business days, considering such delays.PLease let us know if it has exceed the 7 business days transit time.PLease e mail us the tracking number at india@shopandship.com. will surely take care

regards

Regards
archat68 said:
The Aramex Kolkata office is pathetic. They received my package yesterday morning at 10:30 AM. It is still lying there. The SnS representative informed me it will be delivered tomorrow without further delay!!!!!:mad:

Wonder if they know the meaning of the word delay :huh: .

HI,

the duty will be approx: 12500 and shipping charge will be approx 2942 INR. PLesae email us at india @shopandship.com before purchasing the product.

regards

krugur said:
How much to get this to bangalore (total cost).

MSI GT683R-242US

Weight : 7.7lb ~ 3.5kg = Shipping should be around 58$ ( please mention the conversion rate you use).

@pratikb

Thanks for the reply mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back