Shop and Ship is now on Techenclave to assist you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have sent the invoice to india@shopandship.com as well as noreply@aramex.com (from where I got the shipment received mail) as there was a recent notification that we have to reply to that mail with invoice for easy clearance of customs.

BTW, I have also mentioned shipping address where I would like it to be shipped, its in Bangalore, so please get that updated in your records.

Thanks!

archat68 said:
My package arrived Mumbai on 2nd. It is still not received by Kolkata office. When I called them they informed me that it is stuck due to problems with sales tax and it will take another 10 days to get delivery of the same.

So, who is responsible for this mess up? Surely not me as I've included the proper invoice with the package. Isn't their duty to declare the items and pay sales tax properly?
How DHL/Fedex never miss a delivery deadline due to any reason? Are they immune to sales tax? Even DTDC prime time plus delivers item within 10 AM next day in metros and 12PM in non-metros if the consignment is booked by 5PM previous day (translates to 17 hour for metro and 19 hour for non-metro)? Even they seems to immune to sales tax and all these stuff!!
The Aramex local management is totally inefficient/inexperienced and under staffed which leads to these type of problems. In a metro like Kolkata you have to see the Aramex office and no. of people working in the office and you'll get the idea for the delay.
Shipment movement upto Mumbai is generally satisfactory. All the problem starts after that point.

So you may be the
but surely lacks to provide customer satisfaction upto the last point.
I use and advocate use of SnS over ICCWorld because SnS is very transparent with the papers but considering that both of them charge same (ICC is a bit cheaper for larger consignments), ICC is way faster than SnS.

If I continue to get this type of service from Aramex I may be forced to shift to ICCWorld which I don't want to.

Just to update members - I still have not received the item and as informed by them today it will take another 10 day atleast. I'm speechless!!!!!!!!!

It is still in Kolkata - awaiting Sales Tax clearance. The Aramex people can't get a consignment cleared from Sales Tax in 20 days !! And it will take another 10 days.

Shop and Ship service certainly isnt the same anymore, Today is the fourth day and my consignment is still in customs evaluation.This is the first time I used Aramex for getting in my business sample products and did not expect such a service from them.

The website tracking also is not updated regularly.

Out of my two consignments which were forwarded from Dubai to Mumbai on 20th at same time one is showing forwarded to Kolkata and one is still showing forwarded to Mumbai till now.

I got delivery of one of my consignments a few days ago while it was still showing "shipment held is customs".

Feeling disappointed seeing a good service deteriorating !!

Guys customs are not in control of Aramax, sometimes it happens that its long time in customs. I had received my all items in flat three~four days. Service is good in mumbai and delhi.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

^ Same here. However, it is sad that Kolkata has such pathetic service. I have got exceptional service from these guys every single time.

States where extra form are required for delivery are mainly facing this problem.

I am from Bangalore and recently got registered in shopandship. Have few queries before I start using the service.

1. Once the item reaches the US address given to me is the item automatically forwarded to india or should I pay the delivery charges first?

2. Are there any customs levied depending on the type of the item?

3. Does shopandship take care of the customs clearance and charges?

4. If customs is charged am i required to pay the same on delivery or should I go through the website again?

Regards,

Sateesh.

hi,
welcome to Shop and Ship
1) iy\t will be automatically diverted to you.you can pay the shipping charge online/on delivery
2) yes. to know more you can email us at india@shopandship.com
3) Yes. we pay on your behalf and d the clerance and you need to pay us the same on delivery(if there is any duty)
4) you need to pay on delivery
buBleZ said:
I am from Bangalore and recently got registered in shopandship. Have few queries before I start using the service.

1. Once the item reaches the US address given to me is the item automatically forwarded to india or should I pay the delivery charges first?
2. Are there any customs levied depending on the type of the item?
3. Does shopandship take care of the customs clearance and charges?
4. If customs is charged am i required to pay the same on delivery or should I go through the website again?

Regards,
Sateesh.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hi,
the duty will be approx 1700 INR and shipping charges are 10 USD for the 1st 500 gms and 8 USD for every subsequent 500 gms+ 10.3 % service tax.
regds
chaitu203 said:
Hi,

Can you please provide a quote for this item(Taxes,Shipping etc.)
NeuroSky Store — MindWave

let me know in case you have any issue with any shipment. will get it resolved.
Nikunj said:
Looks like we guys from kolkata are the only ones who get such service...

sure. thanks
akj_1989 said:
Hi, I have sent the invoice to india@shopandship.com as well as noreply@aramex.com (from where I got the shipment received mail) as there was a recent notification that we have to reply to that mail with invoice for easy clearance of customs.
BTW, I have also mentioned shipping address where I would like it to be shipped, its in Bangalore, so please get that updated in your records.
Thanks!

hi,
let meknow the tracking number. It is not possible for it to go back to US. so dont worry!
agantuk said:
^ WTF. Is the item still in Kolkata or has it been sent back to the US to get all the documents.

Hi nikunj,
Off late ,last week, there have been some stringent conditions at the customs, hence the delay. It will get back to normal in a few days!
Nikunj said:
Shop and Ship service certainly isnt the same anymore, Today is the fourth day and my consignment is still in customs evaluation.This is the first time I used Aramex for getting in my business sample products and did not expect such a service from them.

thanks for the support rahul!
rahul2003 said:
Guys customs are not in control of Aramax, sometimes it happens that its long time in customs. I had received my all items in flat three~four days. Service is good in mumbai and delhi.

hey Guys !
some pience of information for you
• Walmart: Black Friday Online sales start Friday, 12am PST (3am EST)
• Best Buy: Black Friday Online sales start Thursday - they don't list a time but it's likely 12am EST
• Target: Thanksgiving Online sale starts Thursday, 11/24
• Target: Black Friday Online sale starts Friday, 11/25
• Kmart: Black Friday Online sale starts Friday, 11/25
• Toys R Us: Black Friday Online sale starts Thursday, 11/24 at 9pm EST
• Kohl's: Black Friday Online sale starts Thursday, 11/24, then Early Bird specials are on sale 12am to 3pm CST on Friday, 11/25
• Amazon: Black Friday Online sales going on right now!

hi
the duty will be approx 5000 INR and the shipping charges are 10 $ for the 1st 500 gms and 8 $ for every additional 500 gms+10.3 % service tax
NinByChoice said:

I have purchased an item on ebay and have given the SNS as address as the delivery address. What should I do next?

I have received the paypal confirmation as well as eBay confirmation but they are mails and not attachments. So, should I take a snapshot of the mail to send it to india@shopandship.com.

Thanks

agantuk said:
^ That has been provided atleast 10 - 15 times over the course of just this thread alone.
Sorry Agantuk and other TE members for troubling you guys but I thought its better to ask as I was worried that till the time I finish reading 47 Pages I may miss some key formalities.

Also SNS asks for Invoice and Paypal Receipt both are in the form of emails so how should I forward them i.e., as individual e-mails or screenshot etc.

Its my first stint with SNS and therefore needed some guidance.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back