Sony PS Vita - Discussion Thread

Relax folks. Holiday season 2011 means November and December 2011. Its not gonna be out for quite some time and rest assured this piece of nifty hardware will be priced around, and possibly more than, $250.

I would definitely wait for some hardcore users to get their hands on it first so that they can point out all the flaws in a first generation hardware from Sony. Then we'll see.

Oh and whats with the spacing, or lack thereof, between the D-pad and analog stick? I just don't see my thumb not moving the analog stick every time I use the D-pad. *damn these big hands*

Ummm people.. this will not be out in Europe or US anytime soon... it'll be out in Japan first and then elsewhere maybe early next year... always been so with Sony.

I'll probably order from Amazon Japan.

Anyone going to Japan soon? Need to buy this soon :p
I am in for any GO too.
dhruvrock2000 said:
Ummm people.. this will not be out in Europe or US anytime soon... it'll be out in Japan first and then elsewhere maybe early next year... always been so with Sony.

I'll probably order from Amazon Japan.

How do you plan to get it shipped from Japan?

oh japan it is ! :D

my friend is being thought the language to be sent to japan ! :D

But buttons X, O will have interchanged functions ! :( , its too much in MY PS3 , will have to cope again with it,

well you cant ask for everything, hopefully i will get my hands on them this year ! :D

PS3 is not region locked. i dont think this will be !

you want me to wait for an year more for it to be launched in India ! :O

and, hay are you jealous!!

strategy said:
PS3 is not region locked. i dont think this will be !

Yeah i think the same, but the 3DS is region locked, and that might well be a nail in the coffin for 3DS's failure (if it fails - which it wont)

^^ DS wont fail , japan is enough to warrant its success, such a small country. still every one buys mangas and consoles , i am not complaining, i wish indian parents had such open mind :p

i bet Tokyo has a lot more consoles than whole of india

fockerunleashed said:
:drool2::drool2::drool2:

^and hey strategy, I'm pratik's friend

met @ palika
Hay, how do you know its me !! :O

good that you are also here ! :D

BTW i met two people there, besides partik.

comp@ddict said:
Yeah, buy the time PSP2 aka NGP releases in India, SONY would have released PSP2 SLim or something..
i dont think so now that sony knows they have a good market here it wont take much longer that 8-9 months.

strategy said:
^^ DS wont fail , japan is enough to warrant its success, such a small country. still every one buys mangas and consoles , i am not complaining, i wish indian parents had such open mind :p
i bet Tokyo has a lot more consoles than whole of india
Agreed ^^

One thing is for sure , this actual successor of the PSP will be a hit for sure with so many features like Camera both front and rear facing . 3G , Quad core processor , Touchscreen . I wish if they had included phone also in it . Amazing hardware but would be rocking even more if provided with the best of Software support . Will Sony come up with something like appsotre for the new NGP .. ?
Pricing is a key factor and i am expecting it to be priced at 13-17k in India . Sony should have launched this instead of PSP GO long ago .

*if* it had a phone, 10 million alone would have sold in India no doubt. India is a crazy place for companies to sell their cell phones.

Back