The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

Re: Nokia 5800 XpressMusic Official Price Announced !!

anks22402 said:
I Checked It Out Today At Alfa Nokai 5800 For 23000 :d

you went to check it out again :S when are u posting few pix's taken from the 5800 ? .....short review ? something ?

Well seeing the price dropping at alpha, i am pretty sure its gonna be around 20-21k :D

WTF , u have it already ????? Cmon pics pics pics. If not , burn in hell :mad:

BTW< the pre-order means the phone will be in the shelves in a week or two's time.

PhOeNiX said:

BTW< the pre-order means the phone will be in the shelves in a week or two's time.

Its in the AIR :p........soon doesnt mean its already here :p will surely post re :p.....

Jeez.

Well just pre-ordered. Seems it wont be long , as i got an sms and an email that the nearest priority dealer will call me up :p

@hanzy - ygpm

BTW , the pre-order link doesn't work in FireFox. The loading bar just stays near around 90% or so. But works in IE.

PhOeNiX said:

I think thats why low stock for Grey :)

i registered on site and priority dealer called me , he said he will call me for demo in 2 days :eek:hyeah: he said i can book it for 2k and it will be available in 7-10 days after booking .

^^^^
1-trying.jpg

To Get A Good Deal

PhOeNiX said:
Jeez.

Well just pre-ordered. Seems it wont be long , as i got an sms and an email that the nearest priority dealer will call me up :p

@hanzy - ygpm

BTW , the pre-order link doesn't work in FireFox. The loading bar just stays near around 90% or so. But works in IE.

ok , doing the same as u said in pm ;).....I just spoke to my phone 20 mins back :lol: ...xxxcellent sound clarity........its cominggggggggggg

Btw , went to buy the N78 as well......Price range 12350-12600 .....highest is alfa at 12.6......a guy dint believe the price he was seeing ! :lol: :lol:.....will buy it in this coming week

Does pre-booking really gives you the phone well in advance compared to others who don't pre book?

Does anyone know what was the case with the N96? Even that was available for prebooking. Does anyone know whether prebookers really got the phone well in advance compared to others who didn't prebook it?

Pre-booking is just a way to block the phone, as chances are it might go out of stock as soon as it hits the stores.

Its getting sold out at all major outlets in UAE.....the places where it is available is @ a premium ofcourse......the only major store selling it has "17" pieces left....

Just got a call from NPD. He was not willing to commit whether Black colour will be available immediately. He said that Blue & Red will definitely be available but he doesnt know about Black.

And yes, most importantly he said that the pre booking fee of Rs.2000 is refundable if u decide later not to buy the phone or buy it from somewhere else :hap2:

Back