The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

Anyone else facing the frequent disconnecting/reconnecting problem via the USB cable ?

Also , any direct links for Scalado? I've been trying to find it but can't find any on the net.

yes mass storage usb problematic!it keeps on autoplaying randomly closing i dunno what the problem is, hope nokia fix it soon man!

and best to get photoflow from the downloads app in your phone. use wifi. i got mine like that, and i dunt think if there's another way to do this...

PhOeNiX said:
Anyone else facing the frequent disconnecting/reconnecting problem via the USB cable ?

Also , any direct links for Scalado? I've been trying to find it but can't find any on the net.

You can find it on download (imaging sub-folder);) on your 5800

I am not able to install the photoflow application from the downloads section of the 5800. What could be the problem.

Updated the firmware OTA.
Some icons have changed but more importantly the phone is more responsive now. there is a speed increase overall.

Well... I cant access it through either of them... It says no update available.

Anyheadsup how are you guys doing it via OTA...

All i am doing is typing *#0000# and then options>Check for updates...

Not working for me...

Switch said:
Well... I cant access it through either of them... It says no update available.
Anyheadsup how are you guys doing it via OTA...
All i am doing is typing *#0000# and then options>Check for updates...
Not working for me...

as u said typing *#0000# and then options>Check for updates...
another thing i noticed is that you cannot play the songs which came with phone. i get "unable to play selection. operation cancalled" message :S , however all my loaded songs play well.:eek:hyeah:

Back