The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

It seems Nokia has dropped the price of its Nokia 5800.

The phone is now available for Rs.16.5k on wavetelmobiles.

It is also available for Rs.18k on TheMobileStore even after the VAT hike in Maharashtra.

^^ ya this link works fine on my vodafone live! with the default browser due to its flash support ... fring / slick / nimbuzz work only on the socket mode so either u have to enable vodafone mobile connect or search for any unsecured wifi nearby :p

ajex said:
^^ ya this link works fine on my vodafone live! with the default browser due to its flash support ... fring / slick / nimbuzz work only on the socket mode so either u have to enable vodafone mobile connect or search for any unsecured wifi nearby :p

thanks for the info

i m using original nokia 16gb microSDHC mu-44 in it with only 200mb free space out of 14.8gb and still no visible lag compared to 8gb nokia cerd:p. but beware sandisc 16gb microSDHC class 2 may not work properly in this:mad:.
RamPagE said:
Has any1 tried a 16G card in this ?

vvikas said:
i m using original nokia 16gb microSDHC mu-44 in it with only 200mb free space out of 14.8gb and still no visible lag compared to 8gb nokia cerd:p. but beware sandisc 16gb microSDHC class 2 may not work properly in this:mad:.

How much u got that 16gb card for and form where?

by the way guys, i installed V30.0.010 firmware which was out last week.. i think all the bugs are solved in this

G@d of w@r said:
How much u got that 16gb card for and form where?

by the way guys, i installed V30.0.010 firmware which was out last week.. i think all the bugs are solved in this

any increase in performance,gotta update my dad phone with v30 now.

G@d of w@r said:

will it also solve next and previous button problem in video center and real one?

I found following changes:

1.Battery life increased a lot [3 days on normal use :O]

2.sound quality and sound volume increased

3.faster phone

4.less heating of phone

5.very smooth video recording

Back