The LG Optimus 2x Thread

I'm wondering if I should change the kernel for my CM7. Currently on stock CM7. Any recommendations?

Try Etana by Vadonka (the 16th June stable version, and not the 22nd June beta one) (recommended)

Another kernel is Jarvis for gb by benee(developer of vorkkernel)
Edit: link for this is dead at the moment

One more is temasek's kernel.

Some screenshots from my MIUI v4 :) (Click to enlarge)

Central home screen:

screen1.jpg

Screen 2:

screen2.jpg

Pulled down status bar:

screen3.jpg

Lockscreen (looks way cooler while unlocking, but cant take screenshot while doing that :) ) :

screen4.jpg

Yes finally i purchased the Lg O2x for 14.5k from homeshop 18, wht says guys wanna include me in ur discussions. hope to root and install these awesome Custom ROMS u guys have. Cheers.

Yes finally i purchased the Lg O2x for 14.5k from homeshop 18, wht says guys wanna include me in ur discussions. hope to root and install these awesome Custom ROMS u guys have. Cheers.

Snatched it at the right time mate!
Welcome to the O2x family :D
Dont hesitate to ask if you need any kind of help :)

I don't think you can unroot without using nvflash. Backup all Nandroids to your pc, use nvflash to flash stock rom, but clear your phone internal SD and external sd of any suspicious data such as titanium backup folder and such other stuff(safest would be to take full backup of sd cards and format them) ; and then send your phone to the service center.

Back