The Motorola Defy Thread

Punker said:
Guys battery of Defy is horrible. Phone gets discharged in 10 hours :mad:

same issue here :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

techno_funky said:
For people in mumbai, I got a screen guard from Alfa. Also Got the Amzer silicon cover via Flipkart.

how much did it cost you?

I get one and half days with the latest stable CM7 Rc1 v2. I use the phone a lot for voice calls(4-6 hours) and listen to music for 2 hours and play games for an hour.

Ok guys I flash a lot nowasdays ...and was wondering.... I have to download titanium backup everytime I flash. So where exactly are the .apk's for Android market downloads stored. Many of my softwares are from Android Market but I want to see where they are downloaded so I can copy those .apk files somewhere else.

PS: Any place online I can get a Screen Guard for defy?

techno_funky said:
For people in mumbai, I got a screen guard from Alfa. Also Got the Amzer silicon cover via Flipkart.

How good is the Amzer silicon. Been eyeing it for a while....did you get the black one?

Guys whenever I'm trying to install 2ndinit it hangs and then nothing happens.... help me ASAP

Error coming - Can't install 2ndinit... is superuser installed ?

What to do ?

Edit: CM7 installed :D thanks alot sunny27

The screenguard was for Rs 190 and the Silicon cover was for 240rs.

The silicon cover is good just allrite as in not as good looking like the ones we get from capadse etc. But will do the job.

Yup got the black one.

Guys how to add wifi,bluetooth,airplane mode and satellite widget on home screen and how to get facebook,youtube and accuweather widget like we use to have on home screen of stock FW ?

Guys, Which one should i go for MIUI, WIUI or CM7?

Currently, i am on Barebones 1.51. And i will have to say that i am very satisfied with this but then i read about these 2.3 roms, and that made me wanna shift?

So, please tell me is it worth it. And what kinda of problem should i be expecting after upgrading? If at all.

To install either of the above mentioned roms, all i have to do is 1. Wipe the Data/Cache 2. Install the .zip. Am i right?

Please someone conform these steps.

follow steps posted by sunny27 on page 34 and go for CM7. I'm using CM7 and I'm very happy with it

Guys is CM7 RC1 v2 the latest version ?

2G checked

and also 2G and "some" MA in end

also i just did

wipe cache

wipe data

amd installed CM7 RC0

phone is rebooting again and again ?????

Back