The Stock Market Thread

Hells_Fury said:
^^Any idea when the bonus share payout is happening?

rel power bonus share (split of price stuff happened) on june 2nd....but it may take upto 20 days to reflect in your demat account

magnet said:
rel power bonus share (split of price stuff happened) on june 2nd....but it may take upto 20 days to reflect in your demat account

According to one of the news or maybe gossip, it was supposed to be just 5-7 days, but thats highly unlikely. Its starting to take a deep plunge now. If you have bought it and are a short term player like me then this is the time to sell your initial stock. The bonus stock sale wud give u a good margin. If you havent bought them then wait for it to touch around 150 which will be a bargain considering Reliance Power went for around 430 in the initial IPO.

haa..after split price were at 269..but last evening i saw it to b in ntpc range 194......this power stock had really hit us hard...

Btw looking to buy this share Hanung Toys & Textiles Ltd. as the company showed 120% growth last year..Also wht u guys think about DCB.any idea abt its doing ill b keeping it for less than a year just 10 shares to try my first hand on short term stuff in non popular shares

medpal said:
biosbhai i am in an accumulating phase since 21st Jan crash.

so a little smaller crash here and there does not affect much.

if you have long term horizon these things dont worry you, or does it?

GMR Infra is good stock. Punj Lloyd is within your range.

SBI / HDFC BANK / ICICI all are going at bargains now.
i have decided to accumulate small quantities at ever 25 rs. drop on SBI and HDFC BANK.

Markets will remain bearish till effects of oil prices stabilise every where in world and us of a doesnt seem to stabilising before the presidential elections.

So keep watching your favourites and catch them when you fill comfortable :D

I've subscribed to midcaps.in. Hoping to do some good short term plays.

I'm leaving my current portfolio in incubation mode for long term. :)

Man!!! Got screwed by sharekhan, bought reliance power on 30th may, and i was expecting that i wud get the bonus shares, but came to know right now that the shares were supposed to be in my demat a/c by 2nd june, which unfortunately was not the case.

I have decided not to book losses. I am going to forget this money for 3 years.

Since most of my investment is in blue chips, hopefully, after 3-4 years we will see the next bull cycle

its bleeding like hell.

i have booked loss in few small companies.

largecaps i am holding for long term anyway. :(

Back