The Windows Phone 7 thread

Excellent video! Thanks for posting.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Awesome IE9 speed reading demo!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Funny steveb ringtone too hehe :D

The address bar on the bottom is a brilliant idea, i always wondered why they didnt do it :) .... so far windows 7 looks good, i really want to try one windows 7 phone :)

@ rahul just buy the phone, you wont be disappointed. Yes it has a few limitations now but the Mango update should fix most of those. Its the fastest OS around!!!

Reading all the news and updates on WP7 makes me want this phone so much. Unfortunately, not one of the hardware manufacturers out there with a WP7 is good, so have to wait till Nokia comes out with their phones. I have had a terrible experience with Samsung and HTC phones when it comes to some basic things like reception and WiFi quality

Note that Nokia+Microsoft say the new Nokia WPx phones will have "special Nokia exclusive" stuff (features etc) so yes, you can wait for them to launch their WPx phones, either by Diwali time or if delayed then early next year :)

^ I have heard it is more like early next year. I am willing to wait provided they come up with something good, in the mid - high end segment.

I like to switch to and from android and WP7.. after getting bored of more functionality of android i like simplicity of WP7 and after getting bored of so many restriction i switch to android :)

man no flaming here.. thats my personal view .. dont jump on me.. :D

some are,

no copy paste.. I knw its on nodo update.. will try when i get it

no multi tasking.. this is main problem for me. cant not run any messenger app properly because of this restriction..

no twitter integration on tile

tiles many times do not update on weather update.. you hae to go to weather app and refresh

less number of free apps (I think thats because platform is new..)

cant have sexy wallpaper :D

no app to backup sms and apps

no usb drive option

what i find better in wp7 oer android is simplicity, easy to use and keyboard

Back