Status
Not open for further replies.
@thegatekeeper:

XCD 35, Spice Mi-410, LG Optimus One.

Pricing:

Dell XCD 35 - Rs 9790

Spice Mi-410 - Rs 12,999 - 13,999

LG Optimus One - Rs 9390

Spice Mi-410 is an high end phone with 1 ghz scorpion processor, 512 mb RAM and also android 2.3. Has Adrenos GPU for excellent gaming.

Specs:

Dell XCD35 - Full phone specifications

LG Optimus One P500 - Full phone specifications

Spice Mi-410 - Full phone specifications

Also follow the Spice Mi-410 in this forum as you can see some people like it while there are some problems mentioned. Excellent VFM

Best is no best it keeps changing so instead of looking for best post some info of what features do you need or looking for that will help others to give some recommendation.

Cant say about the features,just new to android,suggest whatever u think is good.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

have to buy quickly plz suggest.

@thegatekeeper:

Have you bought an android phone yet? Because if not yet, then go with Spice Mi-410 because it has specs of high end for the cost which is only 13k. But if you don't trust spice, then by all means get Dell XCD 35.

I am using CoPilot GPS software in my android phone, ZTE Blade. It works fine.

But yesterday when i was installing the software, during the initial setup, is asks for which voice to download, the options are

*eng*cbr (something similar)

some male voice

Lisa (female voice)

I was getting an error while downloading the *eng*cbr but i was able to download Lisa voice/Male voice. The language selected was English US.

I think the eng cbr thing speaks street names too. Not sure.

Now the disappointing fact is that voice instructions are very very less with copilot as against other softwares like iGoMyway and Sygic.

But the level of details (esp POI) are abundant in copilot. Can anyone tell me if any way to get more instruction voices ?

Also if anyone was ever able to download the eng cbr thing on their phones and do have that voice, then please share it with me.

Anyone using Navigon Mobilenavigator ?

It is supposed to be an offline GPS system but at the start it does need a data connection else it force closes. Anyone know workaround for the same ?

I have absolutely no data connection on my phone so am not able to use it.

Prospects are not looking good for galaxy note as it would be pretty difficult to use phone with such big size (5 inch). Even at times 4.3 inch sgs2 feels oversize!

rather people will go for tablets who wants better browsing experience!

sam88 said:
Prospects are not looking good for galaxy note as it would be pretty difficult to use phone with such big size (5 inch). Even at times 4.3 inch sgs2 feels oversize!

rather people will go for tablets who wants better browsing experience!

Dell Streak was not that bad. Of course, people in Airports were looking at me funny:) Some even asked me what was it. It was quite good for movies. So with Super Amoled Plus and 720p screen resolution, movies/videos/games would look phenomenal on Galaxy Note. I am worried about the price. $780 is just too much for a smartphone regardless of screen size.

I have installed cm7 nightly 179, now am facing issue to install app from marketplace,it shows app is installed but not appears in the system!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back