BSNL 3G Thread

3g not working from last night in blore !! anyone having same issue of redials ???

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

you can connect using edge connect though !! ok cool everyone has probs then its fine ! :D

Me from mysore.. So guess its a karnataka issue?? ... :S..

I tried it with my office pc also..same issue. first time i am using a 3g modem in this machine.. so..

3g is working on my phone now. Guess problem in only b'lore and mysore.

My only wish for bsnl 3g is please, please don't increase pay-as-you-go data charges. 1re/mb is awesome. That's the only reason i shifted to bsnl from airtel.

Airtel pay-as-you-go charges are 30p/20kb. Works out to 15rs/mb. Unbelievable. Do they use fairies to deliver that data to our phone. :mad:

(Even shylock would've offered a better deal. He only wanted a pound of flesh, think airtel wants our kidneys)

m-jeri said:
Me from mysore.. So guess its a karnataka issue?? ... :S..

I tried it with my office pc also..same issue. first time i am using a 3g modem in this machine.. so..
Its working now... try checking...

babhishek said:
Keep us posted on how it works and what you think abt the tool
Yeppp.... It worked from 10pm last night till 11am this morning it reconnected almost 9 times. I was able to download 8.7GB data which normally I can d/l only 2-3 and then the connection drops.

Guys a 100% working solution for freq DCs. Use CiDial......
Thanks @BigByte again.... repped you...
Now I can download some (lot) 1080p s :D

Sandy said:
^ there is dealer locally but he wants 3.2k for the same crap
3.2k is too much, that same dealer may be selling on ebay for less, BTW how are you using 3G as you have already sold your modem :p

Back