Courier Service Feedback

Sumit05 said:
How is the service of gati courier
Gati is a pretty good courier service .I had sent xbox360 from Bangalore to Mumbai for just 250/-.They did the whole packing and charged 100/-.The product was shipped in 2 days flat.

DTDC folks seems to have eaten my lux soaps this time :mad: , the Status is showing up as DELIVERED. And I am pretty sure they didn't even came with 1km radius of my house.

DTDC are the most dishonest bunch of couriers :mad:

hows aramex? i had got all my previous orders from letsbuy using bluedart and when i purchased SGS2, they sent it by aramex! is it reliable?

Guys, is it allowed to open and check the package before signing the receipt?

I was under the impression that it is.

I understand that it may depend upon the courier terms.

I'm talking about FirstFlight specifically, and I couldn't find any info on their site, plus their customer service is pretty pathetic.

uziel said:
Hello everone....any one used ParcelMonkey...site at Cheap parcel delivery courier service | Low price UK wide, Europe & International Shipping | Parcel Monkey ..... they claim manythings .... any feedbacks?

tried to use it once. had to call up maruti couriers in ahmedabad after booking online & they weren't even aware of parcel monkey. finally a guy comes to my place to collect a cell phone to be couriered without any paperwork, i refused since I wouldn't have any proof of them receiving the phone.
till date haven't received any refund. parcel monkey doesn't have a phone number, you simply send them messages thru their website & no one seems to respond.

i have very good feedback of overnight express courier guys.

My WD hdd from RMA came through those guys.

my town is very far from any major city with only speedpost and indian post working efficiently.

This guys helped me out by sending to nearby town and its quite fast and tracking does work.

helpful people.

agantuk said:
ExpressIT is probably the worst courier out there. The next worst is Deccan 360, and then blazeflash

Good thing is that order is COD.i will open in front of courier guy n then only will accept it, since dont know how they would hve handled it.

Bluedart are just Awesome !!

I was travelling over the weekend so was not able to pick up the delivery guys call and then I mailed then around 4 30 and at 5 30 my package was there . Brilliant service !

techpal said:
Good thing is that order is COD.i will open in front of courier guy n then only will accept it, since dont know how they would hve handled it.

This is what I've asked above and waiting for someone to point out.

i avoid ship DTDC, First flight and some stupid low basic courier where they charge high rate same compare as bluedart and paftex

i perfect avoid ship due to poor service and rude behavior at staff

george101 said:
hows aramex? i had got all my previous orders from letsbuy using bluedart and when i purchased SGS2, they sent it by aramex! is it reliable?

my tracking is now showing : 07/20/2011 11:42 PM Shipment Forwarded to Beyond Delivery Area

what does that mean? how long now to receive the item?

edit: just got call from them. its in my place.. going to collect it as they will only deliver it in the evening. cant wait anymore :p

techpal said:
Okay. So not to accept without opening and checking .

Also cant track order till now on their site.

So did you open it , check it and then paid the courier guy?

Letsbuy have shipped my cell phone through "express it" and i'm not able to track it..

Back