Finally MNP is here...

SunnyBoi said:
Bah BSNL buffers say MNP not here in Bangalore yet, gonna take 15 more days :mad: stupid buggers. Will try other office tomorrow and try calling some BSNL numbers to see if its implemented yet

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
:lol: I was contemplating moving to BSNL and now this :mad: Typical BSNL :| If its not yet in Blore then i guess TVM would take ages to get it done. Anyways will check with the office here on the weekend.

rahul2003 said:
lol just got call from idea that lady tell that "Sir we will refund you all the amount of past three months that had been deducted from your amount due to our mistake and ready to give you which all service which you want......

Love to read it, now Customers are the king:)

[/COLOR]
delguy19 said:
I just now enquire from airtel abt why getting error that mnp in in ur area yet and they said try after 5pm.
MNP is not yet officially launched. Prime Minister Manmohan Singh will do that today in an event which is scheduled at 5pm at the Vigyan Bhavan official convention centre here to be presided over by minister for communications Kapil Sibal in the presence of two ministers of state -- Sachin Pilot and Gurudas Kamat.

PM to launch scheme to keep cell number but switch operator - The Times of India

MTNL is not taking even Rs.19 :p plus they are giving new sim for Rs.10 with Rs. 91 talktime, 200MB data, 100 mins voice, 100 mins video calls and 10k free sms on local n/w. :eek:hyeah:
Let the competition begin :p

BSNL will waive off those charges, give 100rs talktime and free 5gb data :p

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

finallly i got reply from 1900 but still with issue i got the code but strange thing is expirty date is today's means 20/01/2011 lol i just sent sms now and expiry date is of today's only

Just filled the form for Reliance GSM and got the Sim too. They said, it should be ported within 5-7 days. Paid Rs 21 as porting charges and Rs 25 for new Sim.

Hi Friends,

Planning to Switch from Airtel (chennai) to Tata Docomo, apart from 1p/1sec , 99 Rs 6GB GPRS plan ,3G and how is the Network Coverage and Post Paid plan. Please share your thoughts , so i can take ur inputs for change the carrier

delguy19 said:
finallly i got reply from 1900 but still with issue i got the code but strange thing is expirty date is today's means 20/01/2011 lol i just sent sms now and expiry date is of today's only
my expiry date is 2nd Apris :S Supra's was 3rd Feb

uk_ramprasad said:
Hi Friends,

Planning to Switch from Airtel (chennai) to Tata Docomo, apart from 1p/1sec , 99 Rs 6GB GPRS plan ,3G and how is the Network Coverage and Post Paid plan. Please share your thoughts , so i can take ur inputs for change the carrier
Even I'm planning to shift from airtel chennai to docomo. My friend is using Docomo and he says it's really good. :)

paddydevil said:
you can do that.. there is a message.. ask vodafone cc.
raksrules said:
Where will we get the form to be filled and provided to the new service provider ?? In my case..Airtel gallery ??

Also is it confirmed that the balance will be null and void after the porting, incase of prepaid ??

My wife has a vodafone number and about 350 rupees+ balance. Dont want to loose that. Any way to transfer the balance to another vodafone number ?
you can do that.. there is a message.. ask vodafone cc.

Back