Car & Bike Formula 1 2012 Thread

What an amazing race... Would love to have KIMI at first place than Vettel, and no wonder that Kimi is disappointed with Lotus so far.. The fked up in strategy otherwise we could ve seen KIMI at first..

Criticism apart, Very exciting race as usual. Mercedes not bad and i guess they comeover with that tyre wear issue as they matched McLaren in race pace. Schumi's bad luck continues so does Jenson's. Force India in 6th
<
well played by them

Kudos to Lotus overall. Maybe this circuit is well suited for Renault engine i guess

#[member='sunny27'] : Watched the killer years movie. Very good one. Thanks for the suggestion. Yes, those days entertainment dominated the racing and surprised to hear that People came just to visit an accident !!!!!!!!!! OMG
<

#[member='sunny27'] : Watched both documentaries you had mentioned and another called - 'Aryton Senna - The Right To Win'. 'Senna - The Movie' seemed a bit too biased and showed Prost as a real jerk.

Yesterday's race was just amazing would have been even better if Kimi had won the race.

Steve Slater is like the annoying joker who keeps telling you the same joke till he finds another joke that he would like to repeat. Initially it was the ice cream joke since 2009 only to switch it with the jokes based on Kimi's appearance on Top Gear. In the first race when Kamui slipped passed Steve said, "Oops" - referring to Kimi missing a gear change on Top Gear, then when Kimi lost some ground in the second (I think) lap yesterday he said, "May be he has missed a gear." Someone should stick a gear stick in him.

Hope Lotus improve their Pit Stops and keep up with the front runners in the development race.

^I don't know if Prost was a jerk as I didn't watch F1 back in the day when Senna and Prost were racing. In 'Aryton Senna - The Right To Win' Senna's sister does mention that without Prost there would be no Senna and the intense competition between them made them better.

Schumi in his heydays was known to be somewhat of a jerk. Montoya was known to be a good driver but when he overtook Schumi people sat up and took notice. I am sure if Mika had won the 2 championships without battling Schumi he would not be as famous as he is today. So I think you need characters like those.

guys , i missed the bahrain grand prix on sunday. can some post a link where i can watch the full race online. if posting such links here is not allowed then kindly pm me the links please. thanks !

guys , i missed the bahrain grand prix on sunday. can some post a link where i can watch the full race online. if posting such links here is not allowed then kindly pm me the links please. thanks !

You can download the complete grandprix in torrents. Piratebay is one likely stop..

guys my cable is not telecasting the f1. I used to watch f1 live stream when i was in australia thru this link
Live Streaming | Ten Sport

but now its saying my ip was not in the region. Are there any free live stream to watch. or alteast how can i change my ip to australian ip to watch the f1 live. I;m missing the f1 :(

pls suggest

good to see ferrari... especially Massa doing good... But have to say Fernando is the best driver in F1 at this moment... to be leading world championship with a car that could hardly match Mclaren, Merc & Bulls in frist few races is just amazing...

As a Kimi fan it was difficult to see him struggle on Saturday and the idiots on Lotus pitwall made it worse on Sunday.

Good to see Massa keep up with the front-runners in this race it has been a while since he has had a good race.

Schumacher seems to be very unlucky this year.

Lewis and Kimi are in queue to win a race this year. With cold temperatures in Canada I don't think Kimi will be at the front of the grid but Lewis can make it. If that does happen it will 7 Winners from 7 Races.

You never know. The track temperature may get offset by the fact that it is a low down force circuit and the E20 is supposed to do well there. I would like to believe that the worse is over for Kimi.
:crazyeyes:

I would like to believe that the worse is over for Kimi.

E20 suffers in slow twisty corners and cold tracks. Tyre and brake wear in Canada is high, track temperature will be low and it will be same bunch of idiots who will be on the Lotus pitwall.

For Monaco I wish Kimi would have just moved on with the steering that he had and tried to find a good setup instead of wasting the practice session trying to get it fixed.

Schumi is out of luck so far.. God dammit give him a proper car.. I wonder why the car issue happens only to him, but not Rosberg ( fuel pressure, pit stop issue and so on)
Anyway, i just hope he will be in contention in Canada

I don't think KIMI have a chance at championship unless Lotus keeps developing it.. Remember last year, Lotus was in good shape for a few races and then nothing happened (i agree it is bcz of forward exhaust system, but still).

Roman - I can only see his inexperience in driving so far.. So many first lap incident. Hope he will mature and avoid such issues..

Frankly, for me Monaco was not that exciting due to no action.. Kudos to Webber on his win, i guess Vettel is learning a valuable lesson this season..

Now that Red Bull's floor has been declared illegal I think that puts Alonso in a very good position for the championship.

I wonder how quickly can Red Bull find a workaround so that Vettel and Webber can keep fighting for the championship.

Kimi fails to make it to Q3 but Romain does. Qualified 12th in a Lotus that is no longer the best car on the grid. It feels like I am watching the 2008 season again.

As the commentator said.. This is 2011 for Lotus all over again. Getting left behind as the season progresses.

Back