Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

That's a good deal. Not sure how it compares with RTX 4000 but been monitoring GPUs, 2060 in particular, for well over an year now. That is a good find in current market conditions.
Performance wise its Slightly better than the RTX 4000. Which I'm getting for 61K+GST

Quoting 38k now, Asked for bill. Will wait. He says he ordered it online. Does not have box :confused:
If i were you I'd have backed out. Try getting it down to 35k maybe. It's still not bad deal at 38k though, if you're in an immediate need of a card. Guy's a bit dodgy, but then so is the market sadly.

32k is good, 38k is still decent. See if you can bargain to 35k.

It's 2y standard + 3y extended if registered
And for the founders edition? website seems confusing,
" Three (3) years from the date of purchase of your new Warranted Product based on product specific warranty. "
He also has Zotac 2060 Super mini bought around same time on amazon (He has shared the bill)
Which one should I buy ?

Last edited:
And for the founders edition? website seems confusing,
" Three (3) years from the date of purchase of your new Warranted Product based on product specific warranty. "
He also has Zotac 2060 Super mini bought around same time on amazon (He has shared the bill)
Which one should I buy ?
Not sure about founders edition warranty, check with zotac.
Edit : FE cards come with standard 3 years warranty AFAIK.
If both same price get whichever has more warranty, performance wise both should be similar.

Last edited:
LHR prices coming down, few days back 3070 LHR was selling close to 1L. Even 3060ti LHR is available for 70k now.

Screenshot_20210708-115326.png

Even 70k is scalping rates. They are getting it lower from distri.
thats the catch, distri is not providing it to end user and then the same commission system (like APMC Mkt) making the life of consumer/end user miserable.

We can even think of agitation similar to what farmers are doing ;)

A person over reddit is selling 3070 for 70k.
Initially, he said 60k.. I got interested but now saying 70k. He is basically looking for local deals in Delhi area.

Back