Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

I'll use the graphics card more than I use the bike hence the dilemma
Take the bike and get your GF on the rear seat. You will forget the Graphics card. Ha ha ha :p:p
I'm caught between buying a graphics card and booking a bike lol
BTW, you are lucky. A few months ago it was a Graphics card or a Car. :cool:

Last edited:
Take the bike and get your GF on the rear seat. You will forget the Graphics card. Ha ha ha :p:p

BTW, you are lucky. A few months ago it was a Graphics card or a Car. :cool:
Wife doesn't like to travel much, the perils of married life but thankfully she doesn't mind me gaming. Already have the car covered but my heart will always go for a bike ;)
Book the bike. :0
this is actually working out in my favor. Brought up the topic that I'm gonna book the bike and got a tentative approval for GPU from the higher powers (mom and wife)

Last edited:
There was a news article regarding Nvidia's lackluster sales. I thought I got a screenshot but cannot find it anymore.
Anyway, looks like we'll have some good discounts on the 3080's specifically the RTX 3080 12GB.

There was a news article regarding Nvidia's lackluster sales. I thought I got a screenshot but cannot find it anymore.
Anyway, looks like we'll have some good discounts on the 3080's specifically the RTX 3080 12GB.

For those who need it urgently, these look good but people might want to wait cos leakers and youtubers have created the hype that 4070 will match 3090 and if price is good then it would be one of the biggest generation improvement, but i have my reservations.

For those who need it urgently, these look good but people might want to wait cos leakers and youtubers have created the hype that 4070 will match 3090 and if price is good then it would be one of the biggest generation improvement, but i have my reservations.
Those leakers and youtubers have no place in my sanity. Just a bunch of bollocks fighting for views and ad revenue.

Last edited:
Those leakers and youtubers have no place in my sanity. Just a bunch of bollocks fighting for views and ad revenue.
The leaks are picked from sources which have consistent track records. The leaks may or may not be correct but noone says that and most youtubers are transparent about it. Almost everyone is always ready to accept his mistake. YouTube is 100 times better than the mainstream media which shamelessly presents any random bullshit as news and never apologies for the wrong info. One random example, Chinese bycott show sponsored by Oppo Vivo. You will never see such non sense on YouTube.

I missed that deal. Mdcomputer were selling 3080 Asus TUF 12GB for 77k but it got sold in under an hour. I am hoping that 3080 might come around 70k because 6800XT just dropped to 65k.

The leaks are picked from sources which have consistent track records. The leaks may or may not be correct but noone says that and most youtubers are transparent about it. Almost everyone is always ready to accept his mistake. YouTube is 100 times better than the mainstream media which shamelessly presents any random bullshit as news and never apologies for the wrong info. One random example, Chinese bycott show sponsored by Oppo Vivo. You will never see such non sense on YouTube.
You are correct. The thing is right now everyone on YouTube is saying wait. However what they should say is the time won't come back. By the time one will buy 4080, 5080 leaks will start pouring in.
My opinion - good deal take it. Buyers remorse happens but the time you will waste just waiting will never come back.

6800xt at 54-55 was no brainer buy and 6950 at 89.5k is still a good deal ,people are hookeed up on rtx and all the shit , i know a person who wants to a gpu his 1080ti has already given up but he is still saving to get 3080ti just for the sake of RTX and all that absolute idiot i told him you will regret getting 3080ti as by the time he gets the ti 4XXX will be there the valution of 3080ti will drop off on the other hand you are getting 6800xt almost half the rate and it wont depreciate furthermore and he can jump the ship once 4xxx performance power usage everything gets stabilized and we will also know what RDNA3 will be offering

I missed that deal. Mdcomputer were selling 3080 Asus TUF 12GB for 77k but it got sold in under an hour. I am hoping that 3080 might come around 70k because 6800XT just dropped to 65k.
3080 deal was for 67k, i was ready to buy it but the new gen hype got me and i didn't complete the purchase...
Screenshot_20220701-151816_(1).png

Back