Letsbuy.com Deals and Coupons

nevermind, got what I was looking for..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bought the S2 from letsbuy. After making the payment and redirecting to the merchants site, got an error..

Code:
Payment Gateway Error:

This error has occured for one of the following reasons :

Error due to transaction details mismatch.

Now the money has gone, but the order is not confirmed.

Called their customer support. They're saying 'It takes 24 hours for the payment to reflect so please call back again tomorrow'.

I saw this issue somewhere else also on the consumer court's website, I'd recommend using internet explorer while making the payment.

I was using chrome..

m0h1t said:
nevermind, got what I was looking for..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Bought the S2 from letsbuy. After making the payment and redirecting to the merchants site, got an error..

Code:
Payment Gateway Error:

Called their customer support. They're saying 'It takes 24 hours for the payment to reflect so please call back again tomorrow'.

I saw this issue somewhere else also on the consumer court's website, I'd recommend using internet explorer while making the payment.

I was using chrome..
Did you use HDFC net banking ??

HDFC net banking is facing payment issues with sites which have cc avenue as their payment gateway

Anyone with 2500-3000 coupon plzz PM me.Need to buy laptop for sister.

I will give 500 off 1200 coupon in return plus 2 coupons which i will get from purchase.

Have written them a stern mail b**ching about their payment gateway :mad:

m0h1t said:

Code:
Payment Gateway Error:

I was using chrome..

Please PM a 10% discount coupon. I am planning to by Motorola DEFY. Will return the favour with 3-4 coupons if i get as promised 10 coupons.

Guys had just bought a portable HDD from letsbuy on 12th July using netbanking, but they have yet to provide me with the shipping details, status say - In Process... Is it normal that they take more than a day to provide the shipping info ?? Am from Mangalore, Karnataka so any idea how long will it take for the product to reach me ??

What do you guys expect ? You order something today and you want them to come at your doorstep with the newspaper the next morning . ?

Back