Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also that Moto X will be launched in India & Australia in few weeks.

I'm very excited for this. I still don't know if I'll buy this or not though, may be if MotoX debuts with MotoMaker, then may be. Let's see if Motorola play their cards right , then I guess I'll go for it.

I'm very excited for this. I still don't know if I'll buy this or not though, may be if MotoX debuts with MotoMaker, then may be. Let's see if Motorola play their cards right , then I guess I'll go for it.

Moto Maker is not coming to India for now.

I guess moto x pricing wont be below 24k considering US pricing is 399$

If we consider Moto G pricing compared to US pricing, it was sold at the same price 200$ [in US] and 12,500[in India] and yes agreed Dual sim variant doesn't have much dev community but Motorola did give us dual sim advantage for the same price point so m guessing Moto X will probably be for ~22k.

If we consider Moto G pricing compared to US pricing, it was sold at the same price 200$ [in US] and 12,500[in India] and yes agreed Dual sim variant doesn't have much dev community but Motorola did give us dual sim advantage for the same price point so m guessing Moto X will probably be for ~22k.

Not only the dual sim advantage but also a great battery life, finally a phone which we can term as worth for the money paid,latest software support, quad core processor at the price of other dual core phones, and much more :)[DOUBLEPOST=1393441977][/DOUBLEPOST]Meanwhile my moto g has reached the nearest hub, i should get it by tomorrow
its time for UEFA Champions League now :) gn[DOUBLEPOST=1393487006][/DOUBLEPOST]This just arrived :D - Mfc month - Feb 2014, it still has Jelly Bean though, should i update it now itself or wait ?

27022014001.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1393487833][/DOUBLEPOST]The length of the charger is indeed good around 1.5m , the only good thing about the charger ;)

Last edited:
It says it has different output ports for different devices. I thought that you could plug in any phone into any higher amperage output and device would draw what is necessary?

There is a Sony charger being disussed here with a 2 amp output which guys are using for android phones right? So, can't you connect an android phone to the 2 amp out put of the Anker?

You can use any port for any device. It auto detects and supplies the charging current accordingly. There are 2 models of Anker charger. The white colored charger is a different one, it has specified ports according to the charging current but the one that I have has auto detection and higher output, 40W 5V/8A.

This is the one: http://www.ianker.com/product/71AN7105-BA#ptop

Last edited:
Guyz, i have 2 very minute dead pixel almost not visible - have asked for a replacement yesterday but havent received any call from their side, can anyone guide me how to receive the replacement as fast as possible
Also the battery life is extremely good, charged to 100% at 8am, almost travelled from mumbai to panvel and back, with around 1hr of movie and 1hr of gameplay and around 40mins of calls and regular whatsapp use, still at around 8pm i had 15% remaining and i got a total SOT of around 6hrs
Only issue i have is the battery reduction rate in standby mode is a bit on a higher side, any solution to this ?

Guyz, i have 2 very minute dead pixel almost not visible - have asked for a replacement yesterday but havent received any call from their side, can anyone guide me how to receive the replacement as fast as possible
Also the battery life is extremely good, charged to 100% at 8am, almost travelled from mumbai to panvel and back, with around 1hr of movie and 1hr of gameplay and around 40mins of calls and regular whatsapp use, still at around 8pm i had 15% remaining and i got a total SOT of around 6hrs
Only issue i have is the battery reduction rate in standby mode is a bit on a higher side, any solution to this ?

any one on this issue ?

How do it check if my piece also has dead pixels?

Install an app from play store - Dead Pixel Test
I dint even notice the dead pixel on the 1st day, but noticed it afterwards, it so small that you have to see it indoors in a dark room, its a bluish dark pixel visible only in black screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back