Moto G launched in India at 14k for 16GB model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flat 70% off on Moto G cases offer
1. To avail of this offer, the customer has to buy the Moto G AND the Moto G case together in the same order. Once the case is added to the cart , a 70% discount will be applied on the price of the case and the same will be visible in the cart.
2. Please click on "View Combos" link on the product page to view the discounts and avail the offers.
3. If the case is bought standalone, this discount will not be applicable

Here you go.

no still didnt get the total as 14479[DOUBLEPOST=1391625844][/DOUBLEPOST]

the offer was not valid for flip shell..
also couldnt snatch the amzer screen protector ..went OOS from WS Retail

And how did u decipher that?? See this

Moto Cart.jpg

Ordered 16GB with a back cover for 14169 around 00:00 :). All went fine no issue.Order status is confirmed now :)

Could not find the combo offer for the flip cover and so placed an order for the 16GB version only.
I tried adding the flip cover and 16GB phone to cart but there was no discount. Seems like a glitch!

wow all the flip covers are OOS[DOUBLEPOST=1391626448][/DOUBLEPOST]
Could not find the combo offer for the flip cover and so placed an order for the 16GB version only.
I tried adding the flip cover and 16GB phone to cart but there was no discount. Seems like a glitch!
yup i didnt get i either...

im sure 16gb and flip cover are not OOS ...this is just a trick to get rid of the 8gb ones first

Yea, for sure not 5000. FK might have kept limited numbers as they have to extend the launch day offers to the buyers too, so I m sure they kept it in limited numbers. I wont be surprized if it comes back in stock a in a day or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back