obvious solution to a never ending problem

nehaladsul said:
If I were him, I too wouldn't bother with this thread... :p

In any case, it is leading nowhere!!!
Really?

Sandy said:
Dealing with him is like dealing with a whiny-b**chy lady going through that time of the month... sigh, even dealing with such women can sometimes be easier.
It Sure Shows That certain L337s Dont Need to be respectful Towards ladies when they are angry
i feel Seek Just to Look at That Post
Never Thought comments Like This Would Be Posted on TE :mad::mad:

nehaladsul said:
I don't think so... :no:

Threads like this come and go... Look at his iTrust score:
Awesome said. +1
Now tomorrow if Amarbir comes up with a deal on say the JVC Marshmallow, selling it for 300 Shipped... The same people crying foul here would be swarming at the deal thread to buy the IEMs... :p

If so many people are truly bothered with Amarbir, how come he has only 1 -ve iTrust rating?? :S

It can mean only one of the 2 things:

1) That Amarbir is a good Dealer.

2) That people have given false +ve iTrust Ratings to Amarbir.

And in either case, people have no right to call him names now!! :p

P.S.: I hope I don't get verbally assaulted by some Amarbir hater for saying this... BTW, I have never had any deal with Amarbir... :rofl:

Great, that's the everyone's answer I think.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I think this thread is again going beyond limit. Needs to be closed :D

GuruGulabKhatri said:

Yep... Really!! :p

Check Post #76. I took the trouble to type it out!!

BTW, what is L337s?? Sorry if I am being naive... But I really dunno what it means. :S

One should stop this mud slinging operation if one deal went sour.
In real life problems occur we are not superhumans neither is Amarbir. I know him personally and have had deals over 80k over the last few months. Though the due day may overshoot but he is arranging for stuff u wont get from local shop not even markets like Nehru Place. It is a long chain of events and as is rightly said he is a one man army and sometimes has personnel commitments too.

Though he may sound rude at times but being a punjabi is sweet at heart. One should learn to forgive and forget and not make a mountain out of a mole hill!

ultra vires said:
Thank you for pointing that out, i never knew that TE never wanted money from Dealers.

I'm out of here no point discussing in this forum.

No reason to get upset. But its become a recent trend to criticize the mods saying its about the money which isn't true and becomes all the more disappointing considering the amount of effort we put in for *free*.

Besides I thought you wanted to help :p

Instead of money you can do much better by getting people to use the iTrader system for their own good ;)

@ Eddy , i know that all the mods from the very beginning have done this for free and under the leadership of senior mods this forum has grown into what it is today :) , we all appreciate the hard work done by you guys. But i was saying something else. Anyways, i see that the matter has been sorted out, time to move on and close the thread :)

How about everyone stop criticizing left and right and help improve the system for a change?

The way I see it all this commotion always comes when buyers have too much unrealistic notion of getting their items shipped in a day or two. There are couriers in between so anything can go wrong. Atleast give some leeway to dealers/ sellers to ship the items and then open threads here. I've seen people posting lines like "I've made payment today expecting you to ship the item by tomorrow" etc. Do you think a dealer is sitting idle all the time waiting for your post saying you paid him? Common guys, have some common sense!

Let me start with a few points that some members have mentioned previously above:

For Dealers/ Members Market sellers

1. Items should be shipped within 5 working days (Sundays not included) from date of getting amount in bank. This can be extended to max 7 working days in case buyer and seller both agree to it.

2. A valid Airway Bill no should be pm'd or emailed to the member to let him know that item has been shipped.

3. No excuses for delayed shipping. No one wants to know about your reasons etc. Its your problem, you should handle it.

4. If item is not shipped within 5/7 working days, seller should return full amount to buyer. If you're making a cheque deposit/DD etc all extra costs to be borne by you.

5. Seller should give max 3 days to buyer to check item for shipping/ non functioning unit.

For Buyers:

1. No posts saying "I paid now, so I expect you to ship it in 1-2 days from today". Be reasonable. Its because of such high expectations that some people end up getting frustrated when their items do not reach on time.

2. Pay promptly and in full. Extra charges for DD etc will be borne by you if required while paying.

3. Send a pm to dealer with cc to a mod/ special pm box for market (is this possible?) if item is not shipped in 5 working days time.

4. If after 5/7 working days, you still do not receive the item, ask for your money back. Do not give any time extension what so ever. If a seller cannot ship in this time, there's no guarantee that he will do so in the next 2-3 days too.

5. Leave negative feedback in itrader for deals gone bad. ex: Item paid for but not shipped; Defective/Damaged item received but seller not ready to take it back; (Can't think of others... maybe someone with more trading can help here)

6. No returning items back to seller if you have a change of heart after buying it. ex: you wanted a earphone and it does not live up to your expectations, do not return it. You should do your research for reviews on net or ask forum members for their opinions.

Don't think of these as rules, think of it as a process so that a deal goes smoothly between two parties.

Cant thing of anything else, those who can, please add. :)

@6pack I don't think more rules are a solution here.

Had amarbir just said "Sorry about the delay, deal cancelled, here's your refund" then I don't think too many people would have got anything more to say about it. After all, isn't saying sorry even when you don't mean it also part of being professional :p

And why waste time proving someone right or wrong when there is no money to be made of it? :D

Sorry. Maybe u r in his good books :)
Mephistopheles said:
I really feel disgusted at the extent of your obnoxious thinking/statement, maybe its okay and normal for you to support someone if they did a favor for you etc. deliberately even if you knew they were wrong but there are some who aren't like you :|

Audiodoc said:
One should stop this mud slinging operation if one deal went sour. In real life problems occur we are not superhumans neither is Amarbir. I know him personally and have had deals over 80k over the last few months. Though the due day may overshoot but he is arranging for stuff u wont get from local shop not even markets like Nehru Place. It is a long chain of events and as is rightly said he is a one man army and sometimes has personnel commitments too.

Though he may sound rude at times but being a punjabi is sweet at heart. One should learn to forgive and forget and not make a mountain out of a mole hill!

6pack said:
How about everyone stop criticizing left and right and help improve the system for a change?

The way I see it all this commotion always comes when buyers have too much unrealistic notion of getting their items shipped in a day or two. There are couriers in between so anything can go wrong. Atleast give some leeway to dealers/ sellers to ship the items and then open threads here. I've seen people posting lines like "I've made payment today expecting you to ship the item by tomorrow" etc. Do you think a dealer is sitting idle all the time waiting for your post saying you paid him? Common guys, have some common sense!

Let me start with a few points that some members have mentioned previously above:

For Dealers/ Members Market sellers

1. Items should be shipped within 5 working days (Sundays not included) from date of getting amount in bank. This can be extended to max 7 working days in case buyer and seller both agree to it.

2. A valid Airway Bill no should be pm'd or emailed to the member to let him know that item has been shipped.

3. No excuses for delayed shipping. No one wants to know about your reasons etc. Its your problem, you should handle it.

4. If item is not shipped within 5/7 working days, seller should return full amount to buyer. If you're making a cheque deposit/DD etc all extra costs to be borne by you.

5. Seller should give max 3 days to buyer to check item for shipping/ non functioning unit.

For Buyers:

1. No posts saying "I paid now, so I expect you to ship it in 1-2 days from today". Be reasonable. Its because of such high expectations that some people end up getting frustrated when their items do not reach on time.

2. Pay promptly and in full. Extra charges for DD etc will be borne by you if required while paying.

3. Send a pm to dealer with cc to a mod/ special pm box for market (is this possible?) if item is not shipped in 5 working days time.

4. If after 5/7 working days, you still do not receive the item, ask for your money back. Do not give any time extension what so ever. If a seller cannot ship in this time, there's no guarantee that he will do so in the next 2-3 days too.

5. Leave negative feedback in itrader for deals gone bad. ex: Item paid for but not shipped; Defective/Damaged item received but seller not ready to take it back; (Can't think of others... maybe someone with more trading can help here)

6. No returning items back to seller if you have a change of heart after buying it. ex: you wanted a earphone and it does not live up to your expectations, do not return it. You should do your research for reviews on net or ask forum members for their opinions.

Don't think of these as rules, think of it as a process so that a deal goes smoothly between two parties.

Cant thing of anything else, those who can, please add. :)
I think an easy summary would be to make it mandatory for Dealers to mention in their deal threads :

a) Shipping times

b) Warranty info (as requested earlier)

Crazy_Eddy said:
I think an easy summary would be to make it mandatory for Dealers to mention in their deal threads :

a) Shipping times

That wont help if they change it after wards or do not abide by their own rules. Better option would be to make a shipping deadline compulsory. That way if they cannot ship withing that time frame, a buyer can go to the next source he has in mind.

Crazy_Eddy said:

a) Shipping times

i believe this is the right way.pre fixed shipping time will be a good way to keep the dealers on their toes.and yes warranty info given in the dealers section sometimes feels half hearted,and it should also include proper communication with the customer in time of rma.

Kudos to the awesome power of two pairs of Bi-flanges
In any case this long discussion is uncalled for and will never lead to a solution. I have had two deals with Amarbir and have been confronted with this famous 'Delay' crisis once. I feel that it is time Amarbir mended his ways.
Rude behaviour on the part of a seller in any business is uncalled for. More so when you are not doing a face to face deal. Imagine the plight of a buyer staying about 2000 kms from Chandigarh who takes the plunge to make a big purchase, makes the payment and is then treated to some rude behaviour. I, for one would surely lose my night's sleep until the items arrive at my doorstep. If you are too busy, and often tend to lose your temper why don't you employ a person with a sugary mouth to handle your queries and at least say 'sorry'
Secondly, why should all items for dispatch, have to be personally marked by you? I understand that you are not running a business empire and do not have an army of workers at your disposal, yet, I believe that you should authorise somebody to work on your behalf when you are away. Everytime an issue like this comes up, you say that you had been away. Does your business remain closed during such times?
I do not have any grudges against you but I simply feel that the method you employ is just not right. Even SMC International handles a tremendous load of business all day but these complaints cannot be levied on them. Have you ever thought about this? Or are you getting frustrated with your business?

Well,
I Read this all and i have just one comment .

@ All : i did say sorry to tiwari when i came back and eddy told me about the thread

@ All : Atleast Some Guidelines For Trading Here Please ,People start Threads If Item is Delayed For Just Few Days .WE also Are Trying To Arrange your stuff Are we not we are here to do business ,If we do it smoothly its better for us is'nt it guys ? .

@ All : Nothing More To Say Just Read this All and digested It And Learned Whats Going On a Came to a Conclusion That TE has ZERO Guidelines For customers and everything For dealers .Even Ebay is Not That Restrictive ,They Give You Some Time Frame To Ship And Some Time Frame To Deliver And a Decent system To Maintain a Business .Here if anyone orders and pays he demands material the next day as if superman is going to come and take the delivery from us and deliver it to you guys .

@ Tiwari : What Had You Done If i had shipped and DTDC had mugged up the delievery i am sure you would have still created a thread as inspite of me saying everything to you you kept of harping that you know i was going to make it up lol what a guy seriously .Me doing this for Some silicon Tips That Headdirect sells @ So High Rates Then Me .This Is Something strange Anyways This is The Only Post I Am Going To Make Here As You People have your own brain to things how it should be done and i still maintain that tiwari was too pushing .Infact i have not shipped brendens Mx 760 And Just Shipped Anubhavs HM601 just 2 days back .Do you think they think i have gobbled up thier money ,No they have grown up and they understand the complications of business sometimes .This time when i was off to noida i had to stop in karnal and take a room why cos i was in intense pain due to piles and could not drive "The Person From Slovakia understood Why Does Our Own Community not understand that i am neither god nor a superhuman .I can also feel sick and have all sorts of issues you guys have .its just that i have a very bad communication skill on the forums that more then 50% of the time some guy does not get what i am trying to say and the amarbirs haters club will leave no stone unturned to make any thread HOT.Someone should make a thread "Amarbir's Haters Club " I Can Count The No of Members What Will Be In That Club and Its a Record That When ever there is a thread against me All That Group Will Pound Upon Me .Well Guys Take It I Am Not Interested in Dealing With That Amarbir Haters Club Members and Other People Who Buy From Me Are Not Fools and They Are The People Who Actually Buy From Me And Leave a Itrust Rating ,Its Positive Cos I Damn Well Do What i Am Suppose To .None Of The Matured Internet Trading People Make Such Lowsy Threads ,Seems Connect is a Freebie And Has Nothing At Hand To Do .i Mean In One Post he was saying "Amarbir Was Yelling At His Servants " Well Lol Man What The Hell Were you Doing In My Shop As You Do Not Like Me Or My Services [ What Double standards Lol ] .Nobody is Asking Anyone To Deal With Me By Giving Me your Money you Are Not Doing a Favour I Am Sending You what You Paid For And Thats What Matters .

^ wat double standards are u talking about mr amarbir , i went to ur shop to deal with u only to see u swearing at ur servants (as u urself called them ) and i came back ,

had i known that before hand i wud have never ever been to ur place , i didnt come to ur place knowing this about u , i had heard some positive things abt u then as if u were a big shot dealer in chandigarh , i went there only to find a big mouthed dealer there ,

u may be a big shot or watever , read and analyse things with ur brain if u have one before making such lousy comments which of course u r famous for

and last of all, yes i have nothing at hand to do (watever u might think) , u r the busiest person on the earth i know

do watever u like , think watever u want to , i give a damn!! to u and to lynx-india!!

connect said:
^ wat double standards are u talking about mr amarbir , i went to ur shop to deal with u only to see u swearing at ur servants (as u urself called them ) and i came back ,

had i known that before hand i wud have never ever been to ur place , i didnt come to ur place knowing this about u , i had heard some positive things abt u then as if u were a big shot dealer in chandigarh , i went there only to find a big mouthed dealer there ,

u may be a big shot or watever , read and analyse things with ur brain if u have one before making such lousy comments which of course u r famous for

and last of all, yes i have nothing at hand to do (watever u might think) , u r the busiest person on the earth i know
Well,

Lol Man Lol I Have Nothing To Say .Why Not Send Me a Picture Of you So That i Could Tell TE Folks If you Have ever Got Anything From Me So That You Stop Spreading Nonesense All Across This Forum And Also Learn To Control your Hands Before you Write Nonesense To Other People Like This Post Which Shamefully After even Reporting Two Times Some Mod Bothered To Delete .

You Have No Idea of The STock But You Commented - > http://www.techenclave.com/dealers-...ps-medium-large-iem-177483-5.html#post1733008

You did Not Want Anything In That Thread But You Still Kept On Commenting today The Last Comment Was yours .Shame On You Man ,what a Pathetic Person You Are [ I Maintain My Double standard Word For You Lol ]

Back