Streaming Services Subscription Sharing (Except Netflix)

Come on, it is going for 299 anyway presently. Also, the way they mess up the watch history, I'd rather not share.

Still no harm in sharing. I am sharing voot with 3 more folks and each of us paid ₹52 per slot. Sometimes I feel no one else is even watching anything as I always only see my own watch history. Anyways at ₹52 per year, it was no brainer as we use voot a lot.

My 4K TV and 4k firestick both do not show 4K view option during T-20 matches on premium Plan
Is it same for everybody ?
havent seen 4K option anywhere if i remember correctly

Hotstar's T&C language says "4 Logins" which is confusing to many as although it does mean 4 parallel streams but their language says only 4 logins too.
It is login specific. I have the Super plan at home presently and the moment you login into a third device, the first device logs out.

It is login specific. I have the Super plan at home presently and the moment you login into a third device, the first device logs out.

This sucks. So even if 4 people share, each has to make sure they are logged into their only device where they intend to use most. Netflix is better in this regard where we have logged into numerous devices among the 4 people who are sharing.

Looking for
Spotify
Sony liv
Subscriptions if anyone is willing to share 1 slot
Still looking

Btw just susbscribed to voot kids last night , seems it has 4 profiles
If anyone knows how this works then might share, if tgis works like how netglix sharing works then will shatevwith three others ...
Doesnt cost much thoigh [emoji6] , paid 299 for 12 months
If 4 screens can work concurrently like that in netflix then it will come down to 75 per person
If anyone knows let me know

Last edited:
Looking to share 12-month DocuBay OneTribe membership. Supports 2 simultaneous streams and I will be using it only with my TV, so can share with another person for 499.

Haven't yet activated my membership, will do so on sharing or otherwise during the weekend.

Looking to share 12-month DocuBay OneTribe membership. Supports 2 simultaneous streams and I will be using it only with my TV, so can share with another person for 499.

Haven't yet activated my membership, will do so on sharing or otherwise during the weekend.

Activated this on Nov 6. Okay with sharing for 399. Would prefer someone using it on their TV only (Android, Apple, Fire TV, Tizen, WebOS) so that I can login from within my app using the TV code.

Any hotstar premium (1499) slot available?

I have hotstar super but want a premium slot for 4K contents.

It will be in one device (one log-in) only.

Back