The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

@god of war...

kindly mention how was the trasaction(mean prompt responses, shipping,etc) in the ebay deal...as i am too interested...does it include the entire package contents

Yes includes entire package and its sealed packed :D it took 5 days to ship including sunday..

nice deal for 16.5k worth a wait :)

and the phone is sexy.. i wud choose 5800 over Iphone anyday

damn you lucky.

anyway for all those who sayin cam sucks, it performs bad only in low light. when there's enough light, the cam is as good as any 3.2mp cam should be, seriously! check these pics out,

23siv40.jpg

w8t1fd.jpg

2ilddf6.jpg

2qmqe02.jpg

ykwgg.jpg

used my cam on my class trip. srisailam is the place. i think the performance was more than satisfactory.:eek:hyeah:

Cool man Just now you got the phone and you updated!.. How did you do it..

Over FOTA or NSU.

It seems I am the only one who got screwed with the upgrade:S

G@d of w@r said:
I upgraded the firmware and how to re-activate the songs and videos ? :(

mathew_p_a said:
Cool man Just now you got the phone and you updated!.. How did you do it..

Over FOTA or NSU.

It seems I am the only one who got screwed with the upgrade:S

i used NSU :)

cool1 said:
ppl do u know any fast mp4 converter to convert video that can be watched on 5800xm

use badaboom :) full size movie convert into mp4 just in 5-6 mins

G@d of w@r said:
i used NSU :)

use badaboom :) full size movie convert into mp4 just in 5-6 mins

dude some videos converted on badaboom are not supported, then to what setting do u keep on badaboom plz tell me

GenetiCDisasteR said:
damn you lucky.
anyway for all those who sayin cam sucks, it performs bad only in low light. when there's enough light, the cam is as good as any 3.2mp cam should be, seriously! check these pics out,used my cam on my class trip. srisailam is the place. i think the performance was more than satisfactory.:eek:hyeah:

i agree to it.

obama thats one of the converters that i use but did u tried badaboom is it working and do u know any sites to download softwares for 5800xm

Hey .. No need to go for any converters other than "SUPER" movie converter from erightsoft.

Just use the settings below

Video

Output Container = mp4

Output Video Codec = Mpeg - 4

Output Audio Codec = AAC

Video Scale Size = 640:368 (you can play with this a bit)

Aspect = 16:9

Frame/sec = 25

Bitrate = 1200

Audio

Sampling Freq = 44100

Channels = 2

Bitrate = 128

I tried it and it is awesome. :hap2:

yeah super takes some time to convert , btw i am using free video to ipod its easy to use and converts the video faster than super, while converting video just set it to high priority , then it converts fast

Back