The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

paddydevil said:
any way of improving night shots?
they still suck with v20 firmware..
n73 captures better images.

wait for the next firmware upgrade..it might enhance the phone's camera capabilities..
I agree with you that the camera still sucks in low light..

Change sharpness to soft..in low light
This definitely decreases grains :clap:

camera is one thing we can take a little bit lightly in case of night time photos. a firmware update won't fix the noise problem. look at the aperture size of the cam, its smaller than most new phones. But the fact that its a carl zeiss lens is good proof for stunning daylight images. night time? take your digicam with you in case you want to take photos! :p

PhOeNiX said:
Yep. I guess you can. Btw i tried a few games yesterday, including MicroPool Demo. Man its a great game, amazing graphics. Wish i had the money to buy the full version.

Which apps do you guys have on your phones ?

Right now i have

- Asphalt 4

- Texas Holed'em poker

- Solitaire

- MicroPool Demo

- MobilePaint

How to sign unsigned applications ??

I am getting certifiate errors for apps like virtual keyboard, mobile paint etc

can any one help me i am having some problem
when i connect my 5800xm to data cable in mass storage mode, the drive closes automaticaly after few seconds , this keeps on happening continously. i hav installed all the drivers and ovi suite.

cool1 said:

when i connect my 5800xm to data cable in mass storage mode, the drive closes automaticaly after few seconds , this keeps on happening continously. i hav installed all the drivers and ovi suite.

same problem.any solution guyzz

I had the same trouble with my 5800. The folders were getting closed after a few seconds. But if I managed to drag a file to that folder within the time before the window closed, the transfer was happening even though the open window got automatically closed.

I thought that a firmware upgrade will fix this and it made the phone a brick. I gave it to Nokia care (you can get the details of the struggle here) and now the phone seems to be okay with that part.

I am not sure whether this is a system bug or the phone bug...:S

cool1 said:

ok guys,,,just got my fone red color...pretty happy with the experience so far...so is it worth updating the firmware to v20?..its currently on V11, and no one has really talked about the Sg's in detail?

I read through the entire thread!!!...and the guys that ordered from Zagg, did u guys get ur order yet?...and for some reason i cant find any 50% coupons and no free shipping to India :(

There are a few SG's on sale at ebay wonder how good they are?

Back