The Definitive Nokia 5800XM Thread!!!

Hey guys, top right portion did loosen up in time :p. .. what shud be done now ?? Shud i get a new one from Nokia Priority (warranty claim) , or do i have to give it to Nokia Care ??

Hi Guys,
Does anyone know if the nokia "Comes with Music" program applies to the mobilestore.in pieces as well, or is it being sold by nokia alone?

TheMobileStore.in's offer of philips headset sounds pretty sweet to me considering its close to 19k for the phone, but will that be at a loss of the nokia package?

I know of the 200 odd songs which are present in the 8GB card for the phone,but not if themobilestore.in offers that or not, and when/if nokia releases their music store in india, would these phones be applicable for the 1 yr free download scheme?

I've been waiting since the device came out so that nokia stabilizes the firmware before i pickup a piece, and i dont think i have the patience to wait longer...... Any inputs would be appreciated.

i haven't heard of the comes with music service in India since the launch time. i bought mine in themobilestore, 19,200 in january, and it only had the preloaded songs nothing else.. did they start the CMW service? and anyone using it, in India??

GenetiCDisasteR said:
i haven't heard of the comes with music service in India since the launch time. i bought mine in themobilestore, 19,200 in january, and it only had the preloaded songs nothing else.. did they start the CMW service? and anyone using it, in India??

AFAIK, its not started yet in India, but there was news in mid March that Nokia India is in talks with Music Labels to open a virtual music store.
Just wondering whether these phones are applicable for that.. considering CMW is sold with the piece and not as a add-on product.

deathvirus_me said:
Hey guys, top right portion did loosen up in time :p. .. what shud be done now ?? Shud i get a new one from Nokia Priority (warranty claim) , or do i have to give it to Nokia Care ??

BUMP !!! .. any ideas :p ..

well it happened to me too, but i'm living with it at the moment. not too much of a big deal, and the hole on my phone isn't big enough for dust or stuff to enter inside the screen, so no probs i guess...

deathvirus_me said:
It only get irritating at night time :p .. the light thru the crack is a bit annoying once u notice it :p ..

yeah ur rite..the light thru that slit just irritates the hell outta me...
try to avoid and live with it... :mad: :mad:

its a manufacturing bug with each and every 5800 out there afaik :eek:hyeah:

Same thing here.. I too have a crack thru which light is coming in night. It is where the shortcut dropdown is... It's ok for me unless some gross friend of mine finds it and starts teasing about it...(already they are making fun of my 5800. I need help from you guys to ward them off:cool2:)

I had come across a site which mentioned the prechecklist to buy a 5800. There they are mentioning about this as one point. But I was unfortunate and saw the site after I bought the 5800:(

deathvirus_me said:
It only get irritating at night time :p .. the light thru the crack is a bit annoying once u notice it :p ..

guys which im do you use for connecting to gtalk??.. I dloaded the classic ver of gtalk mobile, and it doesnt seemp compatible for some reason, keeps trying to connect and then the app just closes. Any of u tried it out?

Back