Gr8 snaps madnav, any PP done ?

Here is my another crude attempt at PP,

IMG_4363.jpg

IMG_4377.jpg

IMG_4367.jpg

thnx for comments
no pp done..
plain sunset mode pics on lumix fz-18

Thanks. I know that 2 pic is cluttered with more flowers but trust me it look so gud with a destop wall paper:eek:hyeah:
1st pic i want to give a bokeh effect so i chose a background flower but it should be slightly off i missed that.

3 rd pic is at superzoom @ 300 mm even i am amazed with the razor sharp image

Vijay lovely photographs, here are few I clicked from my new Canon A720IS

Went to Connaught Place on Saturday for shopping and had planned to do some photography, but it was too cloudy for anything, but the camera didn't let me down

Connaught Place still manages to retain its old British looks

1_connaught-place.jpg

With the new era

1_centeral-park-and-cp.jpg

Lovebirds

1_birds.jpg

Posting here for the 1st time...been drooling over this thread since ages! :p ...atlast got hold of my friends Cam and took these shots :eek:hyeah:

Cam used: Canon 400D [D-slr]
PP: basic PP done in Picasa and lil bit of Photo impact :ashamed:

Hyperactive creature....took atleast 20 snaps and found only 3 of them worthy to post here ;)

Regards,
Purva

Attachments

• IMG_30991.JPG
    IMG_30991.JPG
    387.2 KB · Views: 192
  • eye of dog focus.JPG
    eye of dog focus.JPG
    348.3 KB · Views: 122
  • pavam doggy.jpg
    pavam doggy.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 141
1 & 2 are nice! Looks for more creative angles to shoot, though shooting pets isn't the easiest thing to do, its best to catch them unaware.

Also filling the frame with a nice background (Like the park or beach) helps!

tell me about shooting em! for the 1st one 2 of us had to hold the dogs neck ..thnk god we dint choke him! i specifically wanted the focus on the nasal part and the eye....the 3rd one had to wait a lot of time for him to pose...will surely keep the pointers in mind

Thnx,

Purva

^ You'll never get natural expressions that way. You have to get the dog in a playful and very comfortable environment to actually shoot something outstanding.

Same goes for portraits of all living beings.

Nokia N73ME :-

Trip to Kottayam from Muvattupuzha(60kms) through hilly and beautiful MC Road (Kerala). :clap:

2646097868_28e23b1924.jpg

2646093572_aa5e0944ca.jpg

2646091662_f6fcd5fce6.jpg

to Muvattupuzha town from Kottayam

2646095208_29ca5278f3.jpg
^do you have Jive fruit drinks(indo-european collaboration) available in your town/city? :p

2645264623_e3e985d771.jpg
in Meenkunnam St.Joseph's Syrian Catholic Church roadside statue(piathe)

near Muvattupuzha(kerala).

For more pics I took , see my photostream @

Flickr: prakashjk's Photostream

kranthi4545 said:
below given is one of the best pic i have ever taken ,its a frozen martini water melon flavor it was at a party took it thru my Sony DSC W70

no offense meant ...but atleast u cud've had the whole glass in the frame :)

A pic I took in our mekedatu trip. just did auto correct in MS office picture manager :p image was resized from 3264 down to 816, so has jaggies :ashamed:

1042767tw7.jpg

Re: Nokia N73ME :-

A little OT but here's a pic I took of the original Pieta by Michelangelo. Very low lighting and I didnt have a tripod. That man was pure genius.

praka123 said:

2645264623_e3e985d771.jpg
in Meenkunnam St.Joseph's Syrian Catholic Church roadside statue(piathe)
near Muvattupuzha(kerala).

Re: Nokia N73ME :-

elendil said:
A little OT but here's a pic I took of the original Pieta by Michelangelo. Very low lighting and I didnt have a tripod. That man was pure genius.

Man.. that sculpture is a masterpiece!

Back