The Raspberry Pi Thread

@ReVo_007

I see you have mentioned that you have used rutorrent on Rpi. Can you suggest how to install and also if I can make autodl-irssi work with rutorrent?
I didn’t go with it as a daily driver since a reboot sends the system back to rechecking. But can you tell me what is the issue you are facing since rutorrent and autodl used to be pretty straight forward to install

I didn’t go with it as a daily driver since a reboot sends the system back to rechecking. But can you tell me what is the issue you are facing since rutorrent and autodl used to be pretty straight forward to install

To start I don't even know from where to install it. So if you have a link or something that explains how to install rutorrent and autodl-irssi, it would be great. I use DietPI and usually just use the softwares that are part of its list and rutorrent isn't there.

Damn, why I didn't find it earlier. So any idea how to install autodl-irssi that will work with rutorrent? I read couple of places and seems irssi is different and autodl-irssi is like a plugin for rutorrent and have to be installed separately. Trying to search for a easy to follow guide.

Last edited:
Sorry but I have not used autodl-irssi
DietPi is based on Debian so if its in the repo, I suppose you could install as normal. I will defer others to help though.

Does anyone know if qbitorrent is supposed to be so much heavy on system and that too with only 11 torrents (some 25GB) but actively downloading only 3 ? It is also using 30%-60% CPU right now.

dietpi.jpg

dietpi1.jpg.png

Any other better client which is NOT Transmission? I have still not warmed enough for using transmission as I don't like its UI and limited options.

Does anyone know if qbitorrent is supposed to be so much heavy on system and that too with only 11 torrents (some 25GB) but actively downloading only 3 ? It is also using 30%-60% CPU right now.

View attachment 109762

View attachment 109763

Any other better client which is NOT Transmission? I have still not warmed enough for using transmission as I don't like its UI and limited options.
You have some updates available, try updating and see if that helps, also check out Deluge

1626873615144.png

The CPU utilization is not so high, but the load average is. Where is this downloading to ?

Seeding 40 torrents.
1626888148167.png

1626888255461.png

1626888344705.png

Can you run this to update all packages.

sudo -- sh -c 'apt-get update; apt-get upgrade -y; apt-get dist-upgrade -y; apt-get autoremove -y; apt-get autoclean -y'

Back