Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

WingZero said:
^^just now the waitlist got full how did ya miss it.

I am on waitlist with number being 500+

And because i was sleeping for last 4 hours after waiting for that UE TF 10 to popup, i missed it :(

If anyone here is interested in getting the unlocked N8 then it will be on sale on cyber monday on amazon. Just a headsup..

Check below some of the items for cyber monday amazon deals

•Sony Cybershot DSC-HX5V 10.2 MP Digital Camera: $199 (save $150)

•Pentax K-5 Digital SLR (Body Only): $999 (save $200)

•Microsoft Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Bundle (includes Fable III and Halo Reach): $199 (save $100)

•Nokia N8 (Unlocked): $299.99 (save $249)

•Monster Diddybeats Headphones: $59.99 (save $89)

•Save 50% off select Hasbro games

•Save up to 50% off select VTech electronic toys

•$25 off purchase of $100 or more on DEWALT tools

•Save more than 40% off select TechnoMarine watches

•Freshwater Cultured Pearl Button Stud Earrings, Set of 3: $16.99 (save $63)

•Save 25% off orders of $75 or more on select brands in Shoes & Accessories

•Save up to 60% off sweaters and fleece for Women, Men, Kids and Baby

•Bodum Bistro Electric Handheld Immersion Stick Blender (Orange): $49.99 (save $50)

•Mercer Cutlery Genesis 6-Piece Knife Set: $99.95 (save $150)

•Panasonic Linear Vortex Shaving System: $78.99 (save $171)

•Bissell PowerEdge Hard Floor Vacuum: $29.99 (save $20)

•Popular album titles including “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson, “Metals” by Feist and “Bon Iver” by Bon Iver (MP3 Downloads): $4.99 each

•“Twilight” series DVDs: $6.99 each

^ You are making me go for an early upgrade :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

btw, are you sure of the N8 deal? Where did you see this?

It was posted there but later when i checked it was gone.

Now some people r saying that its gonna move to cyber monday///

Its coming for sure dude..

I kept on pressing F5 for that UE deal for a 3 hrs myself.. When i hit their link, it took me to d sony cam link.. I think my F5 is abt to break now..

Looks like there is something wrong with amazon today. I added new US address and the credit card got charged for 1usd. The purchase was not successful ( I tried to buy it 3 times).

Are blackfriday deals only on US based sites?

Is it applicable on Amazon UK? or only Amazon US?

Also how long is the duration of deals on black friday?

Bought a pair of Klipsch instead since I already own the TF10s. That + HiFiMan HM-101. No more buying for another 6 months now. Wanted to pick up the Etymotic MC5s which go on sale later but won't be picking those up now.

The X10 lack in certain depts quiet strongly which made me not buy them... I lost my tf10's last month and this was simply a no brainer for me..

Suggestions on any products up on sale which might sound like the denon d-2000 or hfi-780's or hfi 900's???

According to a couple on this thread, FX700 sounds 'exactly like' D2000. Haven't seen an IEM on sale which is somewhat similar to FX700. I don't have much idea about headphones though!

I'm getting my TF10s replaced from UE as they broke. X10s should be a good change. It was an impulse buy, only because they were going for $95. Didn't make sense to buy another pair of TF10s. For $95 I guess it's not a bad deal to try 'em out.

All the reviews I've read suggest that they offer awesome sound isolation + great fit - something I never got with my TF10s. And MC5s were on the dry side (I am told they will be sold for $39 later today) so I decided to put a bit of extra money and get these.

Back