Video Tata Sky launches HD shatters the price barrier.

Sei said:
ESPN HD :O:drool2:
Only WC matches and Wimbledon though.

TS HD Available in Pune btw, just got it installed in the afternoon. Waiting for the bloody HD pack to activate. Hope it does before the Spain game.

Can you share the contact no of the guy who installed it for you? The CC guy told me that I'll have to get it from Mumbai/ Delhi etc... :\

Er, I'd ordered it from the Tata Sky Experience Zone in Viman Nagar. He only got 2 pieces, but since id booked it last week, I managed to get it. I also called the Prabhat Road TS Office, they claimed only 32 STBs reached Pune today, and are already sold out, and more STBs are on backorder, gonna take 4 days or so.

Ill PM you the numbers if you still want em

Applied for the upgrade to TataSky HD today and was told that service would be provisioned and activated within 5 days. Will update you guys once that's done.

Aritel also launched HD service with Dolby Digital. It looks like every tries to give better HD service.
Now waiting for their price band.

wth, the STB is not available for sale in Hyderabad although IF i can get it from one of the other 3 cities where its being sold, they will install it at my place, i dont get the logic behind this, was soo looking forward to watching worldcup and wimbledon in HD, can anyone help me out with buying the HD STB? :p

Rave said:
wth, the STB is not available for sale in Hyderabad although IF i can get it from one of the other 3 cities where its being sold, they will install it at my place, i dont get the logic behind this, was soo looking forward to watching worldcup and wimbledon in HD, can anyone help me out with buying the HD STB? :p
Well thats what the CC tell for people in bangalore that it isn't available in bangalore ,but some have bought them in electronic retail chains.so try checking some stores.

Back